Leggings for men

I love seeing ladies in leggings, have any men worn them

I've not, but a lot of these skinny legs jeans I see on the young of today aren't a lot different?!

I’ve seen guys in the gym wearing them but not outside of there

My OH keeps telling me to try on her leggins i will sometime, she
thinks i will look hot wearing them. I love wearing her clothes so its
silly not trying it especially when she keeps asking.

Give it a go!, Ive not seen any, but like was said, some jeans are so tight there is little difference.

My lady has taken to wearing leggings, and as she is plus size, they look fabulous on her beautifully rounded bum and muscular legs. She has just ordered some really bright, sprayed -on-tight leggings, in electric blue, vivid green and shiny black, all of which came with matching shorts. She has worn the leggings to our local pub and received lots of compliments.

We often wear the same size clothes, so I asked her if I could try the shorts on. They are amazingly tight and feel just fantastic! I then went on to try the leggings, which feel even better! She has now challenged me to wear them out, but I draw the line at that. Unless maybe there is a suitable fancy dress event..... just maybe?

My husband cycles to work every day, so I have become completely used to the sight of him in spandex leggings five days a week. Nice pair of shapely legs in skin tight fabric, nought wrong with that.

I have a pair of sports leggings that I wear under my work trousers in the winter to keep me warm. Gotta say though, I don’t know how these ladies wear them in the summer... sweaty Betty!!

Seen in the gym but not everyday out and about x

I wear women’s sports leggings regularly out and about. Never had anyone say anything, I always wear them with trainers and gym tops etc, preferably long length.

Also wear jeggings etc, no one cares, not even the wife. I just make sure i wear some underwear that smooths out the front area. Women’s tight shortie style underwear usually is fine.

I've got loads of pairs, I would reccomend high waisted and long length, don’t go for low waisted as they will give you less room in front. If you get the high waisted ones you can pull them down slightly at the front and no one will really see anything, obviously depends on the size of your package of course but just try some, buy a few pairs and return the ones you don’t like.

A few tips there.....

I have worn leggings for years i find they are really comy better than jogging bottoms. i have some deadpool ones as well as muscle print ones and a few bright coloured sports ones. always wear a thong underneath to keep things in the right place, and the bonus is the wife loves the look of my bum in them.

My husband does a lot of mountain biking, so in the cold weather he has sports leggings under his shorts. Sadly to say it doesn't do anything for me in that department!