Ladies, what does you man wear underneath?

I went with a few girlfriends to a toy party last week and the mens undies came out for us to look at and buy for our partners. The hostess did a blind survey to ask what our men were usually wearing. Out of about 15 most were saying boxers and briefs but 4 also said thongs. My husband started to wear thongs and now they seem quite popular. What does your man usually wear?

Boxers, I don't think you would ever catch him in a thong.

He usually wears his old horrible man brief type things, and acts very proud of himself when he puts a nice plain pair of boxers on. lol

Boxers!! Ain't no man of mine wearin tighty whiteys xx

Always boxers, sometimes his horrible baggy whiteish ones or his nice tight, flattering ones. You would never ever catch him in a thong

Boxers! He used to wear white baggy boxers. But I binned them and replaced them with black tighter ones haha!

Boxers

fitted boxers on my swinging partner. He's pretty hip at 58! If he wore white Y fronts, or even briefs, I'd not been seen with him! Most swingers clubs are dress down, so its lingerie for ladies or undies/shorts for men. I'd make him hide in a towel! I think wearing thongs would be a step too far, but he has them on his wishlist on here! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

My partner dose not like to wear anything. He dose sometimes but he dose not like it for some reason. xx

I accidentally on purpose got rid of my hubbies horrible old boxers that for some reason he couldnt part with. Now he has nice ones :) Its a good job he doesnt like the tighty whiteys cos i really dont like that look. To me they look like boys pants lol

Boxers or nothing at all

100% agree boxers or nothing at all here ether!

I really don't like thongs and nether goes he.

my hubby wears boxers because he knows if he suggested or bought a thong I'd laugh at him until he realised he was being stupid... it's the right way to do it or they never learn !!

Puddleduck wrote:

my hubby wears boxers because he knows if he suggested or bought a thong I'd laugh at him until he realised he was being stupid... it's the right way to do it or they never learn !!

LOL

I'll never forget coming out of the bathroom and my ex doing Tarzan impressions wearing a Leapard design thong. Which he had on sideways.

If he thought he was getting lucky that night he was very much wrong. I couldn't even breathe from laughing at his stupid arse lol

Always boxers, he would never wear anything else!!

FrozenAngel wrote:

Puddleduck wrote:

LOL

I'll never forget coming out of the bathroom and my ex doing Tarzan impressions wearing a Leapard design thong. Which he had on sideways.

If he thought he was getting lucky that night he was very much wrong. I couldn't even breathe from laughing at his stupid arse lol

i am laughing so much right now!!! Men you need to learn this type of thing may sound good in your head... but in reality it's f****** stupid and makes us laugh at your idiocity and you ain't getting laid for being stupid!!!

I like to wear tanga briefs

![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif) crying with laughter here. The images that are going through my mind right now!

Sum Sub wrote:

I like to wear tanga briefs

LMAO

Mostly he wears boxers - but on occasion recently, i've gotten him to wear a jock strap. Get's me hot right under the collar...