Rush hour @Lovehoney

Is is still like pac man today at lovehoney HQ?

I was just wondering the same thing! Has the mad rush ended yet? 😀

bondagegod wrote:

Is is still like pac man today at lovehoney HQ?

Yes! We're taking orders that qualify for free delivery all the way up till 9pm tonight, so there's probably quite a bit more madness to come. Then the last minute panickers...

Well I've done one order today so I've added a little bit of madness. That's the lovehoney excellent customer service doing free delivery orders till 9pm tonight.

era wrote:

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

When I was picking orders yesterday, I too noticed that oils and hot rocks were super popular. I am curious about trying hot rocks now!

Hi Rebecca, I don't think I've seen you around the forum before! :) I think you should try the hot rocks. We have them and they are superb for a relaxing hot massage. My husband enjoyed them a lot even though he's not the fan of the (good kind of) heat in our family, I am!

Hi era, I'm definitely more of a reader than a poster - will try to post a bit more! I am not as knowledgeable as some of my colleagues (looking at you Jess!), so I am learning loads from just reading the forum.

I am practically attached to my hot water bottle at the moment as it's freezing, so hot rocks could be a great idea. Even if the OH isn't keen, I can use them to keep me warm!

So are things a little less busy now or is it still mad there? Out of interest what time did you all finish work last night i got a e-mail just before 1am saying my parcel had been dispatched. Did it really go out that late or was that just when the e-mail was sent to me?

@LH-Rebecca - N'aww thanks! :P Welcome to the posting gang! 

@bondagegod - Well so far this week we've had 4 (yes FOUR) busiest days EVER pretty much back to back! Each day we've beaten the day before, and we were all picking in the warehouse again today so to answer your question, no, we're not quieter lol. If anything, we just keep getting busier! Your 1am email would have been accurate as far as being picked, packed, and readied for the first Royal Mail collection of the following morning  - we have warehouse staff in until midnight at the moment to get through the Valentine's rush! 

Thanks for the reply Jess. It really is amazing me just how many orders lovehoney are getting for valentines and the fact it keeps getting beaten every day. Do think it great customer service having people working till midnight just to get through the valentines rush. We do all appreciate all the work your doing to get through all our orders in time.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

@bondagegod - Well so far this week we've had 4 (yes FOUR) busiest days EVER pretty much back to back! Each day we've beaten the day before, and we were all picking in the warehouse again today so to answer your question, no, we're not quieter lol. If anything, we just keep getting busier! Your 1am email would have been accurate as far as being picked, packed, and readied for the first Royal Mail collection of the following morning - we have warehouse staff in until midnight at the moment to get through the Valentine's rush!

Wow, wow, wow!

A little bit late back here, better late than never though.
Waw, thats awesome breaking records all the time :-) I'm not surprised though with the customer service folks are very helpful, awesome deals, listening to customers, the advice and mainly it feels like we're cared about here :)
Cheers Jess, I'm wanted to let you know my order arrived on schedule thanks to the awesome LH team :) I'm ha Infact I'm sooo happy I need to order again in the next few day's, or say a week it takes me too long to make a decision. Honestly I hate shops because I always feel a proper Muppet staring at the shelves clueless waiting on my basket to fill itself lol! XXX