Does anyone else get so excited?!

I've just purchased myself a rabbit vibrator and also a full body harness to wear for my boyfriend - he loves full body restraints on me whenever we engage in BDSM (which is like every week!). So I decided to treat/surprise him :)
They're going to be delivered tomorrow!

I can't wait! Does anyone else get excited when you order things from LH and can't wait for them to arrive?! :D

Totally. 👍

It is honestly one of the best feelings knowing that your items are being delivered and that they'll be here soon! :D

No, I don't get excited at all! Honest. I never ever stalk the postman like a crazy woman. Ever.

GlamRockChick wrote:

No, I don't get excited at all! Honest. I never ever stalk the postman like a crazy woman. Ever.

Me either ;) promise

sassykitten;) wrote:

GlamRockChick wrote:

Me either ;) promise

Glad I'm not alone. . . . lol !

100% yes

If I'm at home im waiting at the door. If im at work im counting down till home time!

Everytime, even now after I have had so many parcels from them :)

Ha! O really did stalk the postman recently. I ordered to the wrong house number due to getting mixed up when I moved. No. 5 is ours but I ordered to no. 8 which doesn't exist! Grabbed 4 different posture nearby and visited the delivery office. Literally dived out the door when I saw the van outside but the guy had got the word and burst out laughing.
Didn't say what it was but I'm sure they know :-)

I have an order expected to arrive here tomorrow, not soon enough in my opinion. So excited!

I ordered mainly stuff as a gift to someone special to me and I can't wait! I would receive them some time next week, but only thinking of it, I get a big smile on my face!

Very excited, always treating myself or a male friend. Just love ripping open the boxes!

Every time! I'm always clock-watching waiting for the postie when I know I have something on its way

The experience of ordering together and waiting for the package, drives us crazy. We just can't wait, that's another cum session.

Oh, my, yes!