Spread a little love.

Hiya guys,

Had a family member pass away today. I won't go into details as to keep anonymous. And I know this will all sound cliché..

But please please please hug your family. Let them know how much your friends and loved ones mean to you and that you love them. Dont leave on a bad note... you never know when it will be the last time you speak with them. Life is too short to be miserable.

I've always been one for grabbing life with both hands but this has opened my eyes. I feel like my heart is physically breaking watching my family go through this.

Enjoy your bonfires and weekend guys. Be kind to eachother x

Sorry for your loss sugarboobies. X

Sending hugs! 💖

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Hiya guys,

Had a family member pass away today. I won't go into details as to keep anonymous. And I know this will all sound cliché..

But please please please hug your family. Let them know how much your friends and loved ones mean to you and that you love them. Dont leave on a bad note... you never know when it will be the last time you speak with them. Life is too short to be miserable.

I've always been one for grabbing life with both hands but this has opened my eyes. I feel like my heart is physically breaking watching my family go through this.

Enjoy your bonfires and weekend guys. Be kind to eachother

Saw your earlier post. Please accept sincere condolences. You're absolutely right. I love and live for my family. They are precious and I would put my life on the line for them. My heart goes out to you. Pease be strong. Will be thinking of you. X

I'm very sorry for your loss. Nothing so precious as family

Sugarboobies I'm really sorry you have lost your sister in law. I apologise for wishing her a speedy recovery, on your earlier post, I just like to hope that there is a chance that everyone will recover. You have my deepest sympathy.

I do love my family, my real one. OH and Mutley, them that I share genetics with is a different matter.

Its oftern at times like this that what and who is important to you becomes very apparent, and things that were previously important just don't seem worth the time anymore. Make sure the people that you love know you love them. Love is the only thing in life that can't be bought and the richest people in love can be the poorest in financial terms.

Sending cuddles and tea.

My deepest sympathies to you Hun - sending you lots of hugs xx

I'm really sorry for your loss.

My condolencicies ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) You are a tower of strength .

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)xx

I'm so sorry for your loss , sending my deepest sympathies xxx

Hey, I saw your other post, and I'm really sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. I hope you all find much comfort and strength in this time xx

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Sending hugs! X

Hugs SB. I never new how bad grieving for a true loved one. Having lost my maternal grandmother 5 years ago . I lived with her through all my schooling years. The pain is something you can only sure with someone who's experienced it.

The pain of the loss never leaves you but with time it become less.

Try to involve your self in lots of hobbies and activities. This will help distract.

My deepest Sympathy's. Xxx

I'm sorry for your loss.

Oh sweetheart. I have literally just popped in for a minute and read your post.

I am so very very sorry for your loss. Massive hugs coming to you.

Things will be hard over the coming days, weeks, months.

Please let us try and help you through it all xxxx

We live on in the memories of those we love. Stay strong, thoughts go with you.

❤xxxx

Going through something similar myself and I am so so sorry for your loss huni..take care..*hugs* xxx

mummymermaid wrote:

Going through something similar myself and I am so so sorry for your loss huni..take care..*hugs* xxx

Hugs to you too MM xxxx