We are sending our sympathy and condolences to our LH France friends !

Be strong!

Condolences sent, so very sad. x

It's heartbreaking. Those poor people all had plans for the weekend.

My thoughts are with everyone xx

I'm shocked, my heart goes out x

I am very shocked by what happened in Paris and I know condolences will not undo it but I do with the French all the strenght in the coming days and condolences to the families of those, who died.

Very shocked and sad to hear the news, my thoughts are with everyone involved :( xx

Very sad time send our love to the family's that have lost there loved ones

Terrifying news. Wishing everyone involved the strength to get through this terrible time. Heartbreaking and very very scary :(

Really hard to know what to say. Shocking events. Thought go out to France and all the families this has affected.

Lolik wrote:

Be strong!

Oh my word, so terrible a tragedy for poor families, prayers and love.

Just heard about the tragic events, thoughts are with all affected. So very sad and heartbreaking :(

So terrible . I was watching it as things unfolded last night.

I think we all need to keep vigilant as this type of threat isn't going to go away.

I've not even able to stop thinking about it since last night...my heart and thoughts are with Paris ...it's horrific and horrifying..my heart hurts xx

Shocked, sickened, saddened - really doesn't begin to sum it up. So sorry xx

Sending my thoughts and prayers to all

This world has gone stark raving mad how can these so called people do so barbaric acts on defenceless people going along their normal lives? I was so saddened last night.
My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims friends and family and the people of France at this time. France is a wonderful caring country and have visited frequently and was going to Paris in March. This is just so so upsetting xxx

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

This world has gone stark raving mad how can these so called people do so barbaric acts on defenceless people going along their normal lives? I was so saddened last night.
My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims friends and family and the people of France at this time. France is a wonderful caring country and have visited frequently and was going to Paris in March. This is just so so upsetting xxx

+1

I guess the perpetrators thought they were incredibly brave when they decided to start this bloodshed... In actuality, there is hardly anything more cowardly than blowing up and shooting down dozens of unarmed people who simply wished to spend a nice evening at a concert or at a football match... I pray for the dead, the survivors, and, more importantly still, for some sense - deranged fanatics of any sort are probably the greatest danger of today's world. Sadly enough, there is no shortage of them, one can only wonder where they decide to strike the next time...

I have friends that live in Paris I hope they are alright and many others that live in the country It saddens me that this happens in a time of peace in the majority of the world

Atrocious and despicable acts of complete inhumanity...the poor families of the victims, their lives have been turned upside down by mindless morons.