Sartacus clit clamp

The Spartacus clit clamp I ordered arrived today and after reading all the great reviews I was eager to try it but am dissappointed as it didn't do anything for me....? This is my first ever clit clamp (or any sort of clamp) and i'm not even sure if I put it on correctly, do the beads face down or dangle from the top? Also I found I can't tighten the clamp too much as the clip itself is too short and the adjuster pinches my clit. Can anyone help? Give me tips? Thanks

I've not used this particular one but the beads are usually positioned under the clit not above, and it should fit snugly around the clitoris so the hood is pushed back and it swells slightly. I did have to google for fitting advice the first time I used a clip and they do often take practice but the rewards are well worth it. I stick with the one I reviewed personally which is a different style, its easy to fit with a tiny dab of lube and a little practice and barely needed any adjustment to fit perfectly.

I've known a few people who had to try a couple of different ones to find a good fit (literally!), but don't give up on it right away as they are a bit of a pain to sort at first if you are unfamiliar with them. It also helps if you are already turned on when you try. :)

i have never used anything to do with clamps do these things come highly recommended and are they worth a try x

Personally I think its worth getting a couple of different styles to try as personal preference is always going to impact on it, I like this style:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2369
I will be trying one more like this:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17266
As well in the future but when money is tight and the one I have already does its job brilliantly it isn't high on my list haha. XD

As per my review I really do love the one I have, although I would imagine it is fiddlier to fit in a way since you have to slide it down carefully rather than being able to put it around in one movement then adjust, but I find the increase in sensitivity is well worth it. When I bought mine the idea of a clamp or clip was a bit intimidating since it is after all a very delicate area, and of the two main styles it (to me) seemed more delicate.

Its just a shame my partner thinks they look so silly and it'd just make him laugh so mine is solo play only.

thank you for your help and advice i am at the moment exploring my pleasure pain side but i have nothing in my toy box i have improvised where i can but i need to add some more bits its going to be a slow process and its so expensive to try something new and get everything you desire lol x