Night of luxury!

I am sat here soo unbelievable excited I feel like a teenager! I have such a nice weekend planned! I have been working 52.5 hour weeks and it is just crazy busy but so nice that my business is doing so well, I feel truly blessed as anyone who is self employed will know that it's not always easy so I feel I have earned our treat!

I am about to surprise my fella with a night of luxury in a gorgeous hotel but we couldn't have the same room as last time so I have had to upgrade to a suite and the bed is round and the star lights twinkle in the ceiling! The food and wine are gorgeous there! We will wake up and go to my cousin and her husband's house! It'll be 6 months since our first date!

I have a new dress for dinner tonight and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34296 for later with some killer shoes!

We are yet to try the Tracey Cox pair of glass Dildos and I have bought the Almosta 4 posta to account for the round bed! I think we might use the We Vibe so foreplay starts at dinner!

My kids have been collected and so I just need to make myself look beautiful and wait for his to drop his boys to his Mum's house!!

The night sounds amazing. Have a great night Gem :)

Lucky fella! Have fun!

Better not let him see the basque till later or I think you might be missing dinner.Hope you have a fantastic night.

Sounds like you're going to have a great night. I envy you right now. I've never stayed in a hotel all my life let alone anything fancy. Sexy night alone with the boyfriend would be amazing right now. We're probably going to miss date night this month because his bestfriend wants the boyfriend to celebrate his birthday with him.

Hey Gem, no wonder you are so excited, that's sounds fantastic! That basque is stunning! He is one lucky guy.

Hope you both have a lovely dinner, a super kinky night! I'm so jealous lol.

We have our date night next Saturday to look forward to. Now if I could only get someone to take my kids overnight lol.

Wow! Sound incredible! Have an amazing time :)

Sounds like it will be an awesome night and you will look stunning! Hope it turns every bit as fun as you hope! :)

Sounds perfect. Have a great night!

Sound great. You guys in for a treat. Lucky lucky fella .

One word - jealous!

Sounds amazing - have a fantastic time - like you need telling lol xx

Gem - that's awesome, you've worked extremely hard and most definitely deserve it. Your ohs one lucky lad. I'm sure your dress is stunning and that Basque looks stunning 😀
Have a fantastic time hunni 💗xx

Very well deserved Gem! I'm self employed too and know how difficult it can be to break even sometimes let alone a good profit! It sounds like an utter dream. Enjoy every second of it!

Hope you had a lovely evening.

Your going to have to tell us how it went as well.

You can't just post half a storey ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

mysteron wrote:

Your going to have to tell us how it went as well.

You can't just post half a storey ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Haha couldn't agree more 💗xx

Gem276 wrote:

I am sat here soo unbelievable excited I feel like a teenager! I have such a nice weekend planned! I have been working 52.5 hour weeks and it is just crazy busy but so nice that my business is doing so well, I feel truly blessed as anyone who is self employed will know that it's not always easy so I feel I have earned our treat!

I am about to surprise my fella with a night of luxury in a gorgeous hotel but we couldn't have the same room as last time so I have had to upgrade to a suite and the bed is round and the star lights twinkle in the ceiling! The food and wine are gorgeous there! We will wake up and go to my cousin and her husband's house! It'll be 6 months since our first date!

I have a new dress for dinner tonight and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34296 for later with some killer shoes!

We are yet to try the Tracey Cox pair of glass Dildos and I have bought the Almosta 4 posta to account for the round bed! I think we might use the We Vibe so foreplay starts at dinner!

My kids have been collected and so I just need to make myself look beautiful and wait for his to drop his boys to his Mum's house!!

We're Not Jealous At All Much!

Come on Gem, we want the full story, and a picture of you in that outfit,

it looks stunning![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have changed my Avi Kanu! I will tell all tomo, I'm tucked up in bed after a fantastic weekend, our night was definitely one of luxury and romance!

That's awesome Gem 😄😄😄 Can't wait to hear all about your special luxury weekend. By the way your new avi is lush, looking hot hunni 💟xx