second hand shops

I love shopping for clothes in second hand shops and have bought some lovely clothes really cheap. I amlooking for any you might know of in Somerset that are happy for men to buy, try on womens clothes

Sorry I don't know, but I would assume they would let you try on what you wanted. After all it's nothing to do with them, and all the money goes to the charity.

I would also assume they would let you try on what you wanted. In all my local charity shops you just take a bundle of clothes and head for the fitting rooms, they aren't staffed. If you were very unsure that they would be ok with you trying stuff on you could take a bundle with some male clothes on top to cover the womens clothes? They shouldn't be looking that closely at what you're taking in anyway, if they are staffed at all they usually just want to know how many items you have not what they are.

As for buying, you'll never be refused to buy the clothes. Who is to say they are for you? They want your money not your explainations!

i'm sure any second hand clothes shop would let you try on what ever you want if it's a charity shop they will be glad you're buying from them, in all the charity shops i've been in the people working in them haven't taken any notice what cstomers taking in the changing rooms

Considering due to my disability i'm unable to get out often and usually not within the usual 9-5 shop opening hours my dad has to buy all my bras and knickers, he buys all my sanitary products too, and none of the shop assistants have ever stopped him.