Secret buzzers

Hi everyone, looking to get an app operated vibrator for the missus. She's on maternity leave now for a year, and is up for the thrill when least expects it. Any advice or recommendations?

I don't think there's one good enough to surprise her when she least expects it. At the very least she'll have to be wearing it and have it linked to her phone. 🙂

I don't have a huge amount of experience with app toys, but we have just tried out the Desire app-controlled knicker vibrator and thought that was pretty good. If you already know you like the Desire range then I'd give that a look. We thought the connectivity was pretty solid, and the distance control options include chat, video chat, and photo gallery.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40345

I'll keep an eye on this thread, I'm looking for a knicker vibrator as a next big purchase. They seem really pricey for the good ones.

I don't think there is anyway of achhieving the 'least expecting it' scenario.

Most phone app controlled devices I have seen can only be initiated when the device is on, so she would need to be surprising you with a request of 'please control my pleasure' type thing.

I have one device which isnt available on LoveHoney that works very well. The other thing I would suggest, being a Dad myself, is she may have other things on her mind such as changing nappies etc., through this time, so have realistic expectations and dont set yourself up for a fall (when both of mine were born there was a 'lul' in kinky activity due to so much other stuff going on).

Obv your experience may be different, but thought worth a mention.

Trine wrote:

I'll keep an eye on this thread, I'm looking for a knicker vibrator as a next big purchase. They seem really pricey for the good ones.

There are some good options that are not so expensive if you look about.

Also depends on whther wanting external (nicker lined) or internal (remote egg) device. Me and OH went with the later dues to more discrete and felt safer noise wise in public