secret gifts!

hello!!

I've started this because i'm curious! Has anyone received a gift off there wish list and had no idea who it was from! It'll all seems very exciting so i thought i'd gift you all the chance to share your stories!!

Bx

Bubbles,
I havent received a secret gift. I have received wishlist items for adoptions and Linda sent me a wishlist goodie for looking after a thread. Shes a sweetie.

Never had any more or secret ones though, I think its more birthdays and christmases. Good be wrong though.

Not having no idea who it's from, but I have recieved wishlist gifts. Christmas is a good time, alot of people buy each other wishlist gifts then.

yeah i had a gift and iv still no idea whos it from..................its nice to know that someone is thinking of you!!!!

Quite a few people, there's a thread on it here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/163204-i-got-a-pressie/

I am the same as MM as i have had items sent in exchange for adoption toys but no secret gifts as of yet but always looking in the postbox hoping that one day lol x

thats really cute and a good cheer up pressie : )

Loves huni wrote:

ooh i recieved one once was really nice (thankyou tronic!!) i was feelin really down so he sent me something to cheer me up - was lovely and for days i had no idea who it was!! xx

Aw! Lovely Tron! I like him!

Never got a gift but got one in return from the Adopt A toy thread from Seduced :) (Loving the mints btw Seduced!)

I have before and in return I chose a random person and got them a secret gift. Had to keep the love flowing an all that jazz.

Muz333 wrote:

I have before and in return I chose a random person and got them a secret gift. Had to keep the love flowing an all that jazz.

Snap I like to think of it as keeping the good karma flowing!

x

Ooooh how exciting!

WandA wrote:

Loves huni wrote:

ooh i recieved one once was really nice (thankyou tronic!!) i was feelin really down so he sent me something to cheer me up - was lovely and for days i had no idea who it was!! xx

Aw! Lovely Tron! I like him!

Aww thats sweet.

I'm 21 soon so I might get something off my wishlist but it'll mostly be of the oh lol

I got a gift from someone back around the time I first joined the forums, but I knew who it was from :)

Since then it's been wishlist goodies in return for stuff on the Adopt a Toy thread, so I know who is sending the stuff - but its always a nice surprise to see what they picked out for me from my wishlists! I do love surprises so much! :-D

i,ve had wishlist goodies from adaopt a toys so i also know who sent the item but its still nice to recive a item from my wishlist xx