Secret toys

Hope many of you have loads of toys but keep it secret?

1 Like

Sorry I don’t understand the question.
I have some toys, the wife has many toys, we have many toys - she is aware of all of them (other than the ones I bought as a surprise and haven’t showed her yet).
Friends are aware that I have toys. They know some of them, but not others.

3 Likes

My closest friends know I have toys, my work friends don’t, my parents (who I live with) don’t, so I suppose it depends who you mean secret from…

4 Likes

The only one that knows about my many toys is hubby, know one else knows (well apart from the forum :joy:) about what we have in our collection - toys, bondage and lingerie.

2 Likes

My wife and I know about our toys. I’ve never told any of my friends. I think a small chance my wife would have told some of her friends as they sometimes talk about sex.

3 Likes

Do you mean keeping it a secret from your partner or is it a general embarrassment with owning toys? My adult drawer is public knowledge at this point

2 Likes

Yup :+1: I keep mine all hidden so parents don’t find them lol :laughing:

1 Like

My last partner knew about the toys as it was always for both of us to use together or alone. Outside of the relationship no one knew but probably had their suspicions.

1 Like

I have a dresser of sex toys (see my picture).
The way its positioned anyone visiting who walks by my bedroom would see the dresser but have no idea what its for. At this point I am actually running out of space in my dresser and have had to make creative use of space on top or next to dresser (I will probably just buy a second dresser eventually).

2 Likes

I was a secret toy user for a little while before I told my boyfriend. I had wanted to try at least a vibrator for some time and got myself one shortly before we got together. I wasn’t sure what he would think or how things would work out so it was about 6 months before I eventually told him but he knew I liked to masturbate regularly so wasn’t surprised to find I was into toys too.

My mum embarrassingly found my toy drawer not too long ago but was actually fine about it and tried to make a joke about ‘not using those things too much and becoming addicted’. :joy:

1 Like

A few years back when our relationship wasn’t doing so well, I had a secret anal toy I had hidden away and used when home alone,after a long chat to get our relationship back on track, one thing I mentioned was as that I like anal play, since then we have a lot of toys for me, her and both to enjoy, now all our toys are in a big box in the bedroom together, so no secret toys any more

2 Likes

most of friends and my sister know about my toy collection. they are pretty open about their collections with me because I’m open about mine

2 Likes

Only 1 close friend knows about our toys she has asked to see them

1 Like

Only my friends and my sister know about mine

1 Like

I don’t think I have any friends or family that wouldn’t be slightly shocked by the amount of toys and variety we have. We keep our sex lives quite quiet to everyone we know :slight_smile:

I have no sex toys that I keep hidden or secret from my partner either

1 Like

We have a LOT of toys and they are 100% secret between the two of us.

Honestly too many people over share. As far as our friends and family know we have had sex twice and thats because we have two kids. Keeping private things private is something that a lot of folks have forgotten about.

2 Likes