Sex toys & outfits hidden away

Does your other half know you use sex toys or is it a naughty secret, only the truth now lol![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We use them together, or i have done solo, which i tell him about when hes at work 😄

No, he doesn't know, he thinks using them is a bit weird, but then they were only a way for me to get over my life long fear of sex due to OCD and an irrational fear of wetting myself, now I've reassured myself i won't, i don't use them anymore and will be getting rid of them. I stick around here because of the advice and friendly people :)

Yup he does. We use them together usually. The only time I keep them secret is from when they arrive to when I whip them out to surprise him! :p

My husband knows about all my toys and I don't hide the fact that I often use them on my own. He says he doesn't mind, in fact he quite likes it!

MY OH knows. He is quite open to sex toys etc. So its all good :) he even some times uses them on me

We really only use them together, as we buy all of our toys with the intent of mutual play. My wife would be fine if I used something without her but I guess it wouldn't be the same. Now I will say that the thought of her texting me and letting me know that she is warming up on her own seems thrilling!

yes we use them together.

we use toys together and have finally had to purchase a lockable case off e-bay.

things were getting a bit out of control!!!!!!

I also use them with a partner, never hidden toys away and partners past and present have had no issues with me using them solo.

1 Like

We use them together pretty much all the time. I think my partner would like me to use toys more on my own as well though, but I get a bit flustered about it and he's better than me at it :P

One previous partner knew that I owned some bondage gear because we used it together. With other partners, I have owned one or two token vibrators and didn't tell them about it because I thought it was something to be embarrassed by.

It is only in the last couple of years that I have really started to expand my sex toy collection and learn how to enjoy myself, and in that time I have been single, so there's been nobody to tell. If I got together with someone now, I would be quite open with them about my toys and I'd like to use them as a couple - but maybe not right at the very beginning of the relationship.

Yes, he knows, we use them together. I also use them while alone, but I wouldn't buy without him knowing anyway. I ask for his advice when buying as well, and in our home there couldn't be any secret place to store them as we share our wardrobe, chest of drawers and everything else. I feel good not having to hide absolutely nothing, it's a free conscience.

Sorry, unintended double post.

Yes and No,Most of the things my partner knows about as we share,But sometimes i dont tell her about somethings for a bit so then i can surprise her with pictures or send her a text saying what im doing or wearing.

My OH uses her toys on here own but mostly together befor sex

the only problem being that she wants me to buy more

I'm not a bleeding bottomless money pit but I do buy what she comments on on LH as a surprise

Yes my OH caught me watching some naughty videos and since then we're very open about everything ;)

My hubby loves it! :)

My OH knows that I own 'sexy' outfits and that I purchased a love egg as we plan to use that together. I also told him that I bought a bullet vibrator and we may integrate that in to our play, however I have not told him about the dildo because I'm enjoying keeping that to myself just now ;)

I always buy stuff for myself but he invariably ends up using it, first on me then on us both!