Does anyone know you use toys?

My boyfriend obvioulsy knows I have sex toys but I have one close girl friend also that knows I have dildos and vibrators (she saw them when borrowing some undies staying over on a night out). I'm slightly embarassed she stumbled across these and it is not something I have really discussed. Are you happy to talk about sex toys with other and does anyone know you have them?

I don't think anyone knows I use toys and I sometimes wish there was someone to chat to about these things. It's a real shame people aren't more open, particularly where female masterbation is concerned, it's different for men I think still.

Yes, a few of my friends do, and we do have discussions about products etc. We are a fairly frank and open bunch though, so perhaps we are unusual.

Yuuup. I think my question should be 'Who doesn't know I use sex toys?' Haha. It's well discussed subject between all my friends. Unfortunately, the mother also knows about them but choses to ignore the subject!

1 Like

Yes, I am quite open about such things and my best friend knows more than anyone. Other friends know but we don't discuss it and my collegues know and make jokes (not in a horrible way).

Yeah, my best friends do, and I think my mother has a idea. Not sure any of them know how much I have or what types I actually use though.

Yes, some of my work colleagues as most of them are open minded and have a good sense of humour. Also.....wait for it.......my parents. Yes I know that will surprise some people but my parents are very none judgemental, open minded people resulting in me having had quite a liberal upbringing. I always felt I could talk to my mom especially about sex and she knew one day that I would want to experiment and purchase a vibrator. Even so, when I first purchased one, I kept it a secret and gradually bought a few more over time but she became suspicious in regards to all the plain, unmarked brown boxes that were arriving and she came straight out with it and asked if I had ordered a vibrator so I told her the truth and she predictably just laughed it off lol.

1 Like

I'm sure my mum has found my collection (serves me right for leaving some of it with my things at hers really) but she has never actually mentioned it.

My friends are divided into two groups; kinky friends and vanilla friends. My kinky friends definitely know. Some of my vanilla friends probably do know or at least have some idea. I tend to be the person they come to for sex advice so I think most join the dots.

I am happy to discuss sex toys with anyone really.

My sex toys are on the larger side and I would be mortified if a friend or family member saw them. My OH has seen them which I am ok with. I do talk about using sex toys with friends but I would never take them out. Too embarrassing

My partner and exes obviously know but I do have a set of close friends who I talk too. It seems you can talk to females a lot easier in this sort of situation, for instance we were at a friends having a few drinks and it was basically myself and 5-6 women and we happily spoke about dildos and vibes, no one was ashamed or embarrassed and we all just had a laugh. But if your in a room full of lads and you tell them about a fleshlight everyone seems to crawl under the desk and hide away like you have caught them in the act ha. But I’m terms of how many people, I would say my partner, partners friends and 2-3 close friends who I have known for 15-20 years

Only a very select few know about our toys. It’s an idle fantasy that they might help us use them one day lol.

A couple of people know about mine.
If anyone asked I’d be honest, but doesn’t really come up in conversation :sweat_smile:

Our cleaner definitely knows as she has occasionally inadvertently come across some of them.
None of our friends or family though.

2 Likes

A couple of friends have seen them, either in passing or house sitting. No big deal, it even prompted some questions which we gave them advice on

I don’t actively bring it up, but if someone did I’d have no issue in telling people what I have/what I like etc.
In the past I’ve shown people ‘personal videos’ just because we ended up on the subject and they asked to see.

My Sister found mine. She’s now added a few of her own to the collection. We always wash them before and after as well as using condoms on them.

My husband knows and uses them with me.
A few of my super close friends know and we talk about the toys we all have and give reviews.

1 Like

Some of our closest friend now we have toys. They know we have buttplugs that are used on me. They don’t know about the size of them, maybe that is for the better. They don’t know that I also have a nice collection of realistic dildo’s or that we’re into pegging

Our closest friends know we have a large collection of toys; but we all talk quite openly about sex.

1 Like

This is not something we really want to discuss with other people its not that myself and my OH are ashamed or nothing but we just dont really talk about our sex lives with other people. I wouldnt care if someone stumbled across our toy collection though as to me it just adds to the fun

1 Like