secrets?

I have just ordered a very nice body stocking for a surprise for hubby. Now all i have to do is keep it a secret!!

How do i do it? We are very close and i never keep anything from him even all of his xmas presents and bday presents i told him about. How do i just keep my mouth shut this time? xx

Just change your mind set, you are the present and the body stocking is the wrapping, no one ever discusses buying wrapping do they?

aha! very good! ill try this xx

gunther wrote:

Just change your mind set, you are the present and the body stocking is the wrapping, no one ever discusses buying wrapping do they?

thats an awesome way to look at it xx

naughty and hellcat, most men (well me anyway) would love their lady to say "Heres your present nicely wrapped and I am here just for your pleasure" and naughty before you surprise him tell him you couldn't think of anything but found something second hand that he may like..

The wife and I are exactly the same, we are so excited about having a present for the other we can barely wait to tell/give it.. we practically bust at the seams :)

We deal with it by telling the other that we have bought them a present, that way we have got to tell them but just not what it is.. it works really well for us as we can't keep the most basic things from each other, we talk about eveything :)

So tell him.. just not what.. the anticipation will only make things better ;p