Valentine Gifts.....

So the hubby had thrown a few hints here and there about wanting a fleshlight.
I thought why the chuff does he want a fleshlight for? Then I thought why the bloody hell not I have toys!
So that was his present, and the smile on his face when he opened it. It did actually arrive on Monday and i wanted him to have it then! But I kept strong and hid it in a draw.
All I can say is WOW.
I think I were more turned on than him watching him play with it, watching him having fun with a toy was definitely my highlight of valentines day. We have also named her Lucy Lady Can :) he enjoyed a strong orgasm with "Lucy" and I enjoyed my two orgasms watching his cock slide into "Lucy"
Anyone else enjoy seeing their valentine enjoying his or her gifts?
xx

I loved seeing my partner enjoying his gifts - I had made him truffles and also various kinds of chocolates, which I gave to him last night. Though that (and it being Valentine's day) wasn't what made yesterday special or made me happiest in the end.

Yummy truffles. I love pleasing my hubby in anyway I can everyday x

We don't really do gifts but had a lovely few hours dedicated to playing last night, which was exactly what we both needed. (:

Love watching men with toys and especially using Tenga eggs on them!

We agreed on no gifts this year but I couldn't help getting him it.
He grabbed the "can" with both hands and we both said at the same time that we thought it was another girl that he was thrusting into! Made me so hot.
Dedicated hours for each other is perfect 😍

Oooooh il have to invest in some eggs, we want to try something new together. Sharing a double-ender is on the cards x

That's really nice MrsB. So great that you enjoy each other's pleasure.

Oh we do enjoy it very much Alastor. We have such an open relationship, couldn't ask for any better