Seduction techniques

We have a new baby and I’m pretty sure he’s repulsed by my new post baby body Wanked him off the other night he kinda poking at my boobs then faked a cramp Feeling really low and crap so looking for some new seduction techniques Please help a girl out

No I’m willing to have sex he’s not interested I didn’t stop having sex during pregnancy just had to change positions and obv wasn’t as often The hand job was part of foreplay but he seemed more interested in shooting and stopping! Usually he will stop me so we can carry on! If I don’t stop in time we usually just carry on anyway! He doesn’t want me to touch him kiss him be near him nothing Not sure what I’ve done wrong

He sounds like a fool! 😘

Mrs Soft my heart goes out to you. With a new baby that's the last thing you should have to worry about. Having a baby is massive for both parents so who knows what is going on in his head. I think all you can do is calmly ask him what is wrong, without knowing why he is behaving that way you have no hopes of doing anything to improve things. I was very lucky that my Husband was extra loved up when our child arrived and never showed and sign of a problem with how my body had changed.

I mean my body was bad before it even worse now! He wouldn’t cheat and literally spends all his time with us! He’s very anti cheating he would finish with me before sleeping with someone else! I just thought maybe if I up my game something different it might make him more interested! I’m not one for talking about things like this tbh! I might txt him tomorrow when he’s at work x