See you soon .....

Good luck dealing with the Valentines influx, I'm sure no one envies you that work load D:

Pmsl Jess. I just spat my tea out #creased xx

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

HAAA - Bon-Jackson 4 lyf brahhh! 

I shall do my best to look after you all whilst Leanne swans off on a jolly with Customer Care ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Ok, and in case you're wondering why we're the Bon-Jackson's, here's a photo of us both back in the 80's. (I'm the one on the right #obvs) 

Uncanny, huh? 

![](upload://rRCiGStutq9O27VLeV3Fl5aHBsr.jpeg)

ah yes I remember this day well ! 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I shall do my best to look after you all whilst Leanne swans off on a jolly with Customer Care ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Ok, and in case you're wondering why we're the Bon-Jackson's, here's a photo of us both back in the 80's. (I'm the one on the right #obvs) 

Uncanny, huh? 

![](upload://rRCiGStutq9O27VLeV3Fl5aHBsr.jpeg)

No you don't. Look how drunk you are! :P

Enjoy CC Leanne, hope it's not too busy, doesn't time fly it will be Xmas before we know it!

I'm you'll look after us fine Jess, we're not high maintenance I hope ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

That meant to say sure you will, but it wouldn't let me edit lol

Hope you have fun back in customer care for a while Leanne and I'll look forward to your return.

Thanks for the update Leanne, hope u have fun back in CC.. 😀

Xx

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I shall do my best to look after you all whilst Leanne swans off on a jolly with Customer Care ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Uncanny, huh?

Actually giggled aloud xxx

Enjoy been back in customer care leanne.

You and jess both take a great Photo ;)

Xx

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I shall do my best to look after you all whilst Leanne swans off on a jolly with Customer Care ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Uncanny, huh?

Ha looking good ladies ;)

Just wondering if reviews will still be going live whilst your working in cc? x

I've not been around much this month like I usually am. Will look forward to your return Leanne. Enjoy your time back with the customer care team xx

Wow, we just got used to having you around and now you're leaving??? *has an abandonment syndrome and cries her eyes out*

Seriously though, it really must be way too hectic over there if you're needed back in CC! Good thing I'm not much in craze for Valentine's, I won't be adding to your workload over there! :)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Just wondering if reviews will still be going live whilst your working in cc? x

Yes they will be :) 

Thanks for reply leanne. I will keep at it then ;) x

Aww we will miss you Leanne, it will fly in and you will be back before you know it! Have fun and see you soon! 😘

I hope you enjoyed the last month as much as we enjoyed having you! Have fun in customer care

Updates will be all over the place again next week as I probably wont find much time to post for reviews .It is set to be a busy week ahead on Customer care - 

Maybe we will be lucky enough to email , live chat or have a phone call with each other ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")