Lovehoney worship

Hi everyone,

So I wanted to start a thread for all those who want to say thank you to the amazing Lovehoney team. To those who pack our items in brown boxes, those who answer our calls and messages, to those who make sure that we are always satisfied customers, who choose great products and make sure we can buy online and avoid problems we might have somewhere else, I just want to say... thank you! May your days be full of rainbow unicorns!

Yay! And also to the Customer Care team who answer our emails and queries so quickly!

That's a great idea! Haven't been long around here but am honestly impressed by everyone's hard work and so grateful for everything they do for us. Big thank you!

Yep, thanks to every single one of you, Must be odd packing up a big box of goodies knowing someone is going to have an awesome weekend / time together etc :). Would make me smile if it were my job.

Aw you are too sweet .

Thank you so much , I shall pass this around for all to see how much they are appreciated.

I want to say thank you all for making this community what it is and making it as fab as it is! 

Also for all your custom. Much love ! ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Enjoy.....

![](upload://ev4HBmZLslKrQCZ86J1odZ3rkhv.jpeg)

That is a super cute picture Leanne! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) xx

I want a rainbow butterfly unicorn kitten! 😂

I NEED a rainbow butterfly unicorn kitten. I would call him Barry and love him ever so much! 😊

Staff at LoveHoney are really super!

Know I've expressed my gratitude over and over but for all the weird Live Chat questions, people running to stock rooms to measure toys, all the tester products, all of the advice and support, for the condoms when I was getting into swinging and for being there through things which I can't talk to people in every day life about I thank the Lovehoney team! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) You may not realise it but you make such an amazing difference in people's lives every single day.

Would also like to show appreciation for all my fellow forumers who have been there with me through thick and thin! Love you guys xx

Love love love you guys.. from the bottom of my heart and deep within my vagina, I thank you.
(No really)
You all put in such a lot of work all hours and are ready and willing to help at every moment that arises.
I have never come across and company like this before that put in so much effort and passion.
Every one involved in the whole prosses makes love honey as incredible as it is.
That's why I been here as a member since 2007!
Almost 10 years! And buying before I came a member for a year.
You have made my sex life better then I could ever imagined and brought me and my husband closer together.
So massive thanks.
Now where can I get me a unicorn kitty 😃

http://i.imgur.com/tzP6pQO.jpg

Love love love!

Just a tip for everyone, whenever you're on live chat and have a good experience click the thumbs up at the top of the screen. Not too sure what it does but hopefully it gets noted on lovehoneys archives as helpful and another happy customer 🙂👍

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Just a tip for everyone, whenever you're on live chat and have a good experience click the thumbs up at the top of the screen. Not too sure what it does but hopefully it gets noted on lovehoneys archives as helpful and another happy customer 🙂👍

never knew that thanks

SquirtyPanda wrote:

This is archieved for customer care feedback , any markings / comments are good to us. Thumbs up or thumbs down as it helps with training.

<3

Aww that rainbow butterfly unicorn kitten is so cute :) I want one lol
Lovehoney staff are truely amazing! 👍

Rainbow unicorns, you say? 

*waggles eyebrows in cryptic fashion*

Yaaaay!

I wholeheartedly agree, outstanding service and nothing is ever too much trouble. I am so thankful not only have they rescued our sexlife, I'd go so far as saying our marriage as well. So thank you Love Honey and all of your team.
Love this community too it feels like we're all part of one big happy family.
Long may it continue 💗 Xxx

Yep, have to agree the Lovehoney team are fantastic. You should all pride yourselves on being the best sex items provider ever.

Thank you

I recently had trouble with a toy I had just received, and returning it was so confusing for me because of the multiple offers involved in the order. The guy on live chat was so impossibly patient with me and made several very good suggestions to help me out! Possibly the best customer service I've received in quite a long while. I hope the people at the frontline get the appreciation and recognition they deserve!