self esteem booster wanna play?

OK its not really a game its for boosting self esteem with of yourself or other members. Please note: this is not hitting on some one its just for entertainment only.

For instance;
What do you think makes you speaking to the other sex?

If your in a relationship or if not a past relationship what did (dose) your partner think is most speaking about you?

Of others on the forum who do you admire either in appearance or in personality

This is all in good fun. Please don't offend anyone. Thanks!

^ correction speaking is appealing sorry

What makes me appealing? Breasts and a vag. "Not too pretty." Yes, that's a quote from not just one, but two men. Oh joy.

How easily I used to orgasm.

Always admired pixieking when he was around. He had some great insights and a good way of putting them across. Probably still does even. ;-) Kasumi's great too.

my oh likes my kindheartedness, my legs & bum, my eyes and my voice only been on the forums a couple of weeks so still trying to figure you lot out !

My boobs, definitely! They always get attention.

Personally, I've never thought myself to be attractive to the opposite sex.

However, I do get complimented on my eyes as well as my boobs a fair amount - by both men and women - so probably the eyes and boobies. :P

And there are so many great people on the forum. I'm extremely fond of quite a few of you for your personalities, but being sexy as well is an added bonus! ;)

My wallet mostly, i stuff it with socks to make it look bigger...

My oh says girls are constantly checking me out when we're out. Not clubbing or anything like that just out in town or shopping or whatever. I have never noticed this and didn't think I was a particularly good looking guy. Just average. I'm not convinced seeing as growing up girls never approached me and I didn't get a gf until I was 21!

But she thinks I'm 'really hot' and have a good sense of style.

I'm... afraid I have no idea what (if anything) makes me attractive to the opposite sex.

Welp, I'm awful at this game. D:

WeeSteve wrote:

This made me Smile :-)

As for me eyes and boobs I guess :-) oh and my love of game of thrones and the watchmen graphic novel s.

Cat Lady wrote:

Men don't know I exist so apparently nothing.

There are so many great people on this forum worthy of admiration due to the advice they post or the kindness they show.

Big Hampshire hugs

I am definitely a man (i know this because my good friend KF tells me that I am a greying old man lol) and I know you exist because we have had conversations about Sharpe, history and the Winchester museums.

I appreciate that it is probably not easy for you, but i would encourage you to focus on what you enjoy and feel positive about that, your writing for example.

If you feel positive about these aspects of your life then your conference will grow, men notice confident women.

I also know that it has been said before, but if you are struggling talk to your uni about getting some medical help, I went though a period of stress last year and believed that I was hopeless at the job that I had been doing since 1985.

After a month of stress management and mild medication I was fine. I also think that support from my forum friends also helped.

Remember you are not alone, your forum friends believe in you and we want to help you believe in yourself.

Another big Hampshire hug from one man who knows you exist enough to care about you and wants to encourage you to love yourself.

The above is a prime example of why there are a number of people here who inspire affection as well as attraction. Don't want to do a list in case I miss off a deserving soul. (and the post might get too long, lol).

My attractive qualities? Based on remarks it would be intelligence, eyes, bum, back, maybe legs, and my beard for the few that like whiskers.

Having said that, some fell for me before we ever met, so my sexual imagination was the key there I guess.

Loads of sexy people-pics on here too. What is not to admire?

As the post update isn't working for me today, let me add that some partners have really loved my voice.

WeeSteve wrote:

LOL!!! I was having a nice grumpy morning and now you have made me laugh.. Shame on you :P

I get a lot of compliments from guys about my smile and eyes and women my hair they pet me like a dog to touch it lol.
My OH asked me out because he loves my bum.

It seems to be my sense of humour that attracts men.. Can't really think of anything else though

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

It seems to be my sense of humour that reels the men in.. Can't really think of anything else though

You're gorgeous! xx

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

LOL!!! I was having a nice grumpy morning and now you have made me laugh.. Shame on you :P

I can confirm, WeeSteve that your post made me laugh as well!

If you spend too much on LH gifts, you might have to upgrade to football socks!

What makes me attractive... Dunno...

There are two people on here who I think are absolutely gorgeous in looks, personality and soul. They know who they are. (I should hope) x

Alastor wrote:

The above is a prime example of why there are a number of people here who inspire affection as well as attraction. Don't want to do a list in case I miss off a deserving soul. (and the post might get too long, lol).

My attractive qualities? Based on remarks it would be intelligence, eyes, bum, back, maybe legs, and my beard for the few that like whiskers.

Having said that, some fell for me before we ever met, so my sexual imagination was the key there I guess.

Loads of sexy people-pics on here too. What is not to admire?

beards !!!!! love them