Non existent boobs!

Does anybody or has anybody ever used any enhancing creams or herbs or anything like that? Ones that have worked? Feel so fed up and down since I had my little one I've practically reduced to nothing. My partner is great he's really understanding but I still can't help feeling like absolute crap. Just can't feel sexy anymore! Need something to build my confidence back up.. X

Are you on any form of a pill ? My boobs were dinky and then going on a pill with hormones enchanced them .

Why not get some sexy underwear x

I'm not now,give it up as a bad joke,really played my monthlies up haha..I've given up with the whole undies thing I just feel like a 5 year old trying to fit into things,feel like I'm pushing my other half away with it all now cause he knows it's a massive worry for me & I feel like he's forced to reassure me it's naff the way I feel but my mojo has gone!

Ah thanks ork..I'd defo seek medical advise once I found something..but I'd just feel like a bit of a melon going and being like " what'll make my boobs grow" x

It is funny, just came back from seeing my sis for the first time in 2 years. She has three kids 10-8-5 but thought jesus, you are so skinny

Just under a year ago I had 32AA boobs. The way mine got bigger was to reduce exercise greatly and eat loads more.

Miss my smaller boobs a lot. They actually had a very nice shape to them.

I have a few trans friends who are using training bras / tops (unsure what they are called and where to get them) to encourage their body to form female boobage shape. I have to say their cleavage is more impressive than mine.

Hormones often do the job, but hormones are very risky too.

So far I haven't found any creams.

I do wonder if regular pumping would do it? Like penis pumps... but unsure, never read a case of a woman pumping her boobs too be bigger... but sure there's some marketing stories out there.

The thing with boob enhancement stories is that you have to be very careful when reading them. Some are just pure marketing without any real truth behind them.

Xx-katie wrote:

Ah thanks ork..I'd defo seek medical advise once I found something..but I'd just feel like a bit of a melon going and being like " what'll make my boobs grow" x

No need to feel like a melon! You are coming in to report an actual problem that is causing you actual harm. Just because the problem is partly psychological and partly physical in nature does not make it invalid. I'd advise booking an appointment with your GP with the intention of just having 5 minutes where it is ok to just chat about how this is making you feel - no expectation of a solution or a prescription, just go and have a chat.

The only way I have managed to get bigger boobs is by gaining weight. Which then just makes me miserable about the rest of my body. Short of having plastic surgery I don't know any other way of making them bigger. For day time I wear a gel bra which really adds to my confidence but in the bedroom I just have to face the horrible truth that my boobs are tiny :( It doesn't help that my partner goes on about how much he loves big boobs all the time. If you do manage to find anything that works please post it on here.. I'd love some help on this too! xx

See I eat SO much junk food it's ridiculous,I jut can't seem to gain enough weight (think its down to my high metabolism),I've been left with a tiny lodge from having my little one but it's never changed in the whole 19months..I'm just at a lose end now and I'm just feeling so miserable about things,I can't sit naked infront of my other half and I think it upsets him a lot..we've been together 4 years nearly so he's seen me go from being my usual self to who I am now..as for the doctors I just don't think I could pluck up the courage to go,I'd honestly feel like I'm wasting my time doesn't help that the majority of doctors are male! Haha..I feel like I'm being such a winger all the time,having babies are supposed to give you boobs not bloody shrink them!

Nothing worked for me so I eventually treated myself to a boob job . i went from 32a to 32dd. Then I got pregnant and they grew to 36d.

I'd be happy being a B which I was before I gave birth,I'd LOVE to have surgery just don't ever see myself being able to haha

Xx-katie wrote:

as for the doctors I just don't think I could pluck up the courage to go,I'd honestly feel like I'm wasting my time doesn't help that the majority of doctors are male!

You can request an appointment with a female doctor, it will just mean that you might have to wait longer or (possibly) attend a different surgery. You are far from the first woman to seek medical help with this problem. In cases where the issue is causing extreme mental distress the NHS can fund breast enlargement surgery, however that is a tiny minority of cases. The very worst that can happen is that you do feel like you have wasted 20 mins of your time, but the best that can happen is the problem is sorted - worth a go?

I suppose it is when you put it like that it's just plucking up the courage to actually do it :( really appreciate your comments though :)!x