Quick confidence boosters!

I tried a tip one of the Orgasm Army members - for a confidence boost at an interview, wear some sexy knickers! And it really worked! Does anyone else have any confidence boosters? Interviews or otherwise?!!!

x

Got an interview tomorrow, will try this!

SS xx

i always find that if i listen to some really good sing along music while im getting ready it makes me feel dead good bout myself and in some cases really sexy!

Dxx

sexy underwear always works a treat but for me I always feel more confident when I have my liquid eyeliner on not sure why because I wear make up most days but as soon as i have that on i feel ten feet tall!!

SweetSubmission wrote:

Got an interview tomorrow, will try this!

SS xx

Good luck with that SS External Media

Coming on here and being complimented, teased and generally violated always works wonders for me when I am feeling like an old bag.

Old bag?! Please don't insult women I rather fancy, 'tis rude!

SS xx

I'm waiting to hear if I've got an interview ... if I do get called for one I'll bear this in mind ... anything to hlpe!

masterandslave wrote:

I tried a tip one of the Orgasm Army members - for a confidence boost at an interview, wear some sexy knickers! And it really worked! Does anyone else have any confidence boosters? Interviews or otherwise?!!!

x

For me, if its an interview, to wear a brand new shirt, even if its a cheap one. Forget your 'decent' shirts in the wardrobe, just wearing a crisp, clean new shirt is a confidence booster in itself.

Hope that helps Sam, and good luck to you all who are having interviews atm

SweetSubmission wrote:

Old bag?! Please don't insult women I rather fancy, 'tis rude!

Hey, I'm an old bag, and old bags are hot! Please respect old bags! Up old bags, go old bags, yay old bags! :)

I feel most put together once I've got my fuck-off-red lipstick on. I always make sure I'm wearing it whenever I leave the house, it's like my armour, kind of. :)

If you're interested, my fuck-off-red lipstick is Maybelline 18 Hour Superstay Lipcolour in 416/340 Absolute Plum. Here's a picture of the colour:

http://www.echemist.co.uk/productmedia/793573618.Jpeg

My confidence for interviews doesn't seem related to what I wear but how much preparation I've done. As long as I know that I've worked hard and know my stuff I generally feel alright.

I also think about the times when I've really screwed things up and it still worked out ok in the end...just helps me to realise that whatever happens I know I'll be ok.

Oh and I also find rampant sex the night before helps keep me relaxed and happy!

xxKPxx

My blog has helped a lot with my confidence and with the lovely comments I sometimes get.

For interviews I try to project fake confidence which helps them think it's real! Being prepared is always a good thing too.

Fingers crossed about getting the job!

I heard this morning that I have a second interview , but it sounds very scary! I have a panel of interviewees, a presentation to do and an hours writing test!! eeeeeeek!

x

masterandslave wrote:

I heard this morning that I have a second interview External Media, but it sounds very scary! External Media I have a panel of interviewees, a presentation to do and an hours writing test!! eeeeeeek!

x

Congratulations lovely!!!! External Media

xxKPxx

Thanks hun! Quite terrified now!!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Thanks hun! Quite terrified now!!

x

Don't be scared my lovely... just make-believe that you ARE confident, act how you would do if you were bold, and filled to busting with self belief! It sounds daft but the fake-it-till-you-make-it thing really does work for boosting my confidence!

xxKPxx

If anyone has ever watched the episode of Sex in the City where Samantha describes her little 'trick' where you make yourself think that you are the centre of the room and everyone else is just moving round you like the sun with the planets... That for me is the ultimate boost, it can make you feel like a completely different person. I must say every time I've done it in a club or bar, within a couple of minutes I've been approached by a guy. It sounds ridiculous but it works for me x

No special tips I'm afraid, but good luck with the second round interview. It sounds pretty tough, but go in there knowing that you can do it (not just thinking you can do it but knowing you can!) and you'll be fine. Always remember, they'll be the lucky ones to get you to work for them.

I discovered that I need to moderate the music I listen to before interviews... after I turned up at an interview rather hoarse after an hour of driving and singing along I didn't get it, they went for "someone with more experience".

I can't believe I forgot about music!!! For me its Three Little Birds by Bob Marley....that song is pure confidence boosting magic!

xxKPxx

I can't believe I forgot about music!!! For me its Three Little Birds by Bob Marley....that song is pure confidence boosting magic!

xxKPxx

For me, the biggest confidence booster is what I wear, my make up, the shoes....anything that makes me feel womanly and powerful and anything that makes my hips swing when I walk. Although comfort is also a big thing, anything that you have to get "just so" in order to feel good is a no no other wise you are concious of how things have moved around during the day.

Ax