Septuagenarians and beyond?

Every so often the question of age arises on the forum and it’s got me curious.

My wife and I are both 70 and enjoying a very active and varied sex life.

How many other people are there out there in their 70’s and beyond?

7 Likes

Im (almost) 45 and your sex life is definitely more active than mine.
Lovely to know you are both so active and happy in that aspect of your relationship x

3 Likes

I am 76 and mrs oldun is 74. We still enjoy sex when my ed behaves and her disability allows. Mostly mutual masturbation these days. Age is just a number.

6 Likes

Mrs. Val is 43 and I am 45. Our sexlife seems to be built around her schedule and the children who are 11 and 15, which I have learned to live with. We are less active than we were a few years back but working to up the game and communicate more in an attempt to spice things up.
She still has regular periods and is becoming menopausal but so far it is ok.
One thing that I have noticed is that as she gets older, she is spending more time on herself and her looks. Lately she has gotten hair extensions, keeps lash extensions on, and getting Botox injections in her face. I have been 100% ok with her doing what she needs to do as she gets prettier every day anyways, but it is nice to see her spend some time on self-care. If she needs it more than me, I’m all for her feeling good in her own body.
I try to pamper her as much as I can and get her lingerie that she feels sexy in (and will actually wear). It’s getting better but I don’t imagine her sex drive will EVER catch mine…lol…

Im 36 and hubby is 54. His drive is definately more than mine and never has decreased since we met 18 years ago. Between kids, work, after school activities, dinners, lunchboxes, housework… you get the picture im just knackered all the time but its something were working on!

1 Like