Sex and covid

I just tested positive a week ago, taking another test today but out of 5 of us, I’m the only one to test positive but everyone else was sick too. This virus is so confusing. By the time we found out it was Covid, it was too late for everyone. Also, my employer has “nurses” and they’re saying that as long if you have been quarantined for 5 days, there’s no need to test negative.

Depends how you’re approaching it really.

If you’re trying to isolate from each other so you don’t get it then it’ll be 7-10 days (but you may continue to test positive after that). If your attitude is ‘well we live together so transmission is pretty well inevitable’ then just carry on so long as he’s up for it.

On the fab sites people are definitely more worried about catching Covid than sex nasties which is maybe a little weird. Loads of people say they are vaccinated / tested for Covid but hardly any with test results from the adult health clinic

2 Likes

Ah see we just opened the windows wide, did it doggy and the afflicted one wore a mask :joy::joy:

1 Like

I would make sure the first deposit is straight down the loo and not on or in you x

1 Like

So, my wife had it last week and she hid in the bedroom all week, we have kids and didn’t want to pass it onto them,
Now I’ve tested positive this week ffs

Well she’s back at work this week

And I’m making the most of being shut in the bedroom while everyone else is at work/school with some solo play and will have great pleasure telling my wife later what I’ve been doing.

I’ve not really felt ill other than a temperature for the first couple days

1 Like