Sex and covid

So, my wife has tested positive for covid in the last couple of days, but is feeling ok. I am a key worker and we are trying desperately for me not to catch it. Crazy I know, as it’s highly unlikely that I won’t catch it, but we are trying to be careful. Problem is we are both incredibly horny at the moment and are desperate to do something! Obviously we are worried about passing covid on to me, has anyone got any hints or tips of what we can do with each other?!? Thanks in advance and apologies for the strange post!!

Sexting?

1 Like

In same boat at moment @ajmellu7 and we are having to isolate apart in separate rooms.
So we took the opportunity to have some kinky phone sex which was very intense. :drooling_face::sweat_drops:
Took us back to the days of our earlier years together as rarely apart now to do phone sex.

7 Likes

@forwardghoul52 & @ajmellu7, we refrained from face time though we were very very tempted but it added to the erotiscm via stimulation of the mind rather than having visuals :+1:

If you have a couple of Alexas you can “drop in” on each other’s rooms and have Alexa sex.

Alexa sex?!? Sounds intriguing!

Both mrs dlps and I are in the same boat :exploding_head::exploding_head:

Do you have a we vibe or something similar which you can control on an app from another room?

1 Like

Ooo liking it @Rhilee :+1::joy: not though of that, mmm off to charge some of our remote toys up. Not got a we vibe but hopefully the remotes from another room :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

When it comes to sex, we are very vanilla unfortunately in some respects. Have no toys at all, my wife only wants the real thing (which is more than fine, but not in these times!)

1 Like

Hope they have the desired effect :sweat_drops::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t have any suggestions to add beyond sexting, sending videos, using remote control toys together, but thought I’d share what the World Health Organization says about sex and covid:

There is no evidence that COVID-19 is transmitted through semen or vaginal fluids. However, having sex with someone means that you are very close to them. This puts one person at risk if the other person has COVID-19. Masturbation does not involve another person and carries no risk of COVID-19. Depending on the government guideline, there might be restrictions in place to meet people outside your household, so it is important you follow these guidelines. Your risk of COVID-19 is not increased if you already live in the same household as your sexual partner and you are both taking steps to protect yourself from the virus. Make sure to use condoms and contraception to avoid sexually transmitted infections and unintended pregnancy.

(and here’s a link to their Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19): Contraception and Family Planning Q&A)

2 Likes

@Curvy_bbw hope he is OK.

I’d say as soon as he tests negative you are good to go. But I may be wrong!

2 Likes

Go for it once he’s negative

1 Like

May be give him chance to actually recover, not just test negative, so he can get in the mood and you can both enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As you’re living together, i assume you will test positive soon anyway, so if he’s up for it, go for it.
I say this as my wife tested positive and 3 days later so did i, currently isolating!

4 Likes

Maybe wear a mask … tee hee

2 Likes

@Curvy_bbw when he’s free from it and tested get to it :kissing_heart:

Just do doggy-style wearing masks

:laughing: :mask:

2 Likes

I tell you there’s nothing sexier than having to stop midway to take a puff on your inhaler and cough up your lungs … lol

Im kidding but this was us lol

2 Likes