Sex and marriage!

I think its different with every person..... my first 2 marriages, well the sex got worse... although so did the relationships themselves. As far as im concerned im not taking any chances and am more than happy to continue to have un married sex for ever with my OH! =D

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Like cheese then WandA!!

Thats ok Ad!! it really was very sweet!! I learn new things everyday... next time im not up for it... ill asure hubby that im on hand lol xx

i,m sure you be fine chelz,,,since i ,ve been with hubby i found that communction is the main thing, talking about what i like to have done to me in bed what i would like to try ,hubby is great always willing to accomadate ,same with me ,i feel if there is no comunication between you both about what you enjoy doing in the bedroom etc,,that is where the staleness comes in ,,well thats what i think i maybe wrong in peoples eyes ,,but since i met him .and he got me talking about sex ,i opened up and love every minute of it x

Communication is a relationship's best friend :)

Adx

Me and hubby get on really well.. but then we have like a few days hours whatever, where we argue loads!! is that ok? are arguments really healthy too?? its not all the time just ever so often!! xxx

And WandA that really make me LOL xxxx

nothing wrong in a argument ,,,the best bit is making up afterwards External Media

Malteser81 wrote:

I think its different with every person..... my first 2 marriages, well the sex got worse... although so did the relationships themselves. As far as im concerned im not taking any chances and am more than happy to continue to have un married sex for ever with my OH! =D

Lol.

I dont think its the marriage itself, rather the two people involved.

linda2008 wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

linda2008 wrote:

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

Like cheese then WandA!!

Thats ok Ad!! it really was very sweet!! I learn new things everyday... next time im not up for it... ill asure hubby that im on hand lol xx

i,m sure you be fine chelz,,,since i ,ve been with hubby i found that communction is the main thing, talking about what i like to have done to me in bed what i would like to try ,hubby is great always willing to accomadate ,same with me ,i feel if there is no comunication between you both about what you enjoy doing in the bedroom etc,,that is where the staleness comes in ,,well thats what i think i maybe wrong in peoples eyes ,,but since i met him .and he got me talking about sex ,i opened up and love every minute of it x

Communication is a relationship's best friend :)

Adx

Me and hubby get on really well.. but then we have like a few days hours whatever, where we argue loads!! is that ok? are arguments really healthy too?? its not all the time just ever so often!! xxx

And WandA that really make me LOL xxxx

nothing wrong in a argument ,,,the best bit is making up afterwards External Media

I agree! Make up sex is the best! External Media

I guess your right linda!! and MM!! thankyou.. make up sex is fantastic!! xxx

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

External Media I am the same, I mostly get on with the OH very well but other times we argue. Sometimes, I have actually made an argument a little worse for make up sex External Media

x

Alicia D'amore wrote:

x X x wrote:

I'm not married yet either but it's on the cards.

I think with my partner being so sexual and open minded we'd definitely be trying out new things. We already discussed things that we will potentially be doing after marriage. I'm the one that needs convincing and he has no problems in successfully doing that.

We love the thought of settling down.. having children. I don't think- well initially- we'll have any issues with our sex life dwindling although there are always things like stress, work etc, getting in the way. That's just life.

We've made a pact to always be accommodating to eachothers' needs. lol.

xXx

This is my belief - if I don't feel like sex, the least I can do is offer a blowjob, swallow after he's "sorted himself" or aid him as "cheif ball squeezer" it works for us :)

Adx

Yes. =] This way we all get what we want and no one is left rejected or frustrated. Little things like that can have a big impact in one's relationship.

xXx

x X x wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

x X x wrote:

I think with my partner being so sexual and open minded we'd definitely be trying out new things. We already discussed things that we will potentially be doing after marriage. I'm the one that needs convincing and he has no problems in successfully doing that.

We love the thought of settling down.. having children. I don't think- well initially- we'll have any issues with our sex life dwindling although there are always things like stress, work etc, getting in the way. That's just life.

xXx

This is my belief - if I don't feel like sex, the least I can do is offer a blowjob, swallow after he's "sorted himself" or aid him as "cheif ball squeezer" it works for us :)

Adx

Yes. =] This way we all get what we want and no one is left rejected or frustrated. Little things like that can have a big impact in one's relationship.

xXx

And it feels rather good!

But it is a big help knowing Ad is interested in my pleasure even when not fully up to it.

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

People argue, we disagree - it happens! I think as long as you aren't having sly digs at each other all the time then it's perfectly normal and healthy - we all have petty arguments from time to time, but it's when it gets to chipping away at each other that it's unhealthy :)

As long as you make up after and can communicate your issues then it's all gravy :)

Adx

WandA wrote:

x X x wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

x X x wrote:

xXx

Adx

xXx

And it feels rather good!

But it is a big help knowing Ad is interested in my pleasure even when not fully up to it.

Aww, yes. It is a mutual feeling. My OH loves it when its just him pleasuring me and vice versa. We feel guitly when it's just one of us that's being pleasured though but it happens in off days. I think we keep on track and we're on par. ; ]

I love it!

xXx

Sex for me has had its ups and downs (oo-er!), but I don't think marriage itself is that major a deal, at least these days. More important are co-habiting and having kids. They say "familiarity breeds contempt", which isn't entirely true, but it's hard to feel attractive when you know that the person in bed with you has seen you at your absolute worst (or nearly) and you can't pretend to be all the things you think they want or need.

Yeah, communication would be a great help, too, but we tend not to.

And I've got to say, it wasn't until Mini Monster came along 2 years ago that we realised how much free time we used to have, and how much we frittered away not-having-sex. I mean, we did very little of anything, but it was the not-having-sex quite so much that astounded us in hindsight. Now we are permanantly tired, I am permanently grouchy, we barely see each other except for weekends and when we do one or both of us is either attached to a wriggling bundle of lack-of-trousers-wearing or covered in wee. I mean, OK, if that's your thing, great, but it doesn't really do anything for us.

Hmm, I've been married for 4 years now, and I can't say being married in itself has affected the sex. We were living together for years before, so very little changed when we got married. I was actually hoping sex to get better with marriage, as my then girlfriend was quite stressed out about wanting to get married, so I was hoping once we were married she might relax a bit and want more sex.

The thing that has made sex even more problematic, is the introduction of a baby to the house. I had 1 month of "trying" for a baby, before she got pregnant, and had morning sickness for 3 months. After that was a good sex time, until our son arrived 6 weeks early. Now a year later, we struggle to find time and energy to do much.

For me and my husband, we started to have less sex after the kids came along. We still managed once or twice a week, but it's hard when they're little and could wake up or walk in at any point.

Now that they're all older and are out having their own lives, we have sex alot more. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week.

Once they've all moved out, i have no problems with that number increasing haha.

Marriage itself has never been a problem for our sex lives though.

I agree with the above, i dont believe its marriage thats the problem more the two people, if sex does get worse for whatever reason I cant see the real reason being marriage.

I'd hope if i got married the sex would get better as id made a commitment be totally theirs and them mine and the sex to be more connected and part of a health married life!

xGHx

*healthy

I have found that been married has made it better, maybe its more to do with the length of time that we have been together, we really seem to know each others bodies now and how we react.

As for having children we have 2 one is only 5 months old and we still do it nearly every day, you just have to make time for it if you want it, we tend to put the kids to bed and then have a bit of fun downstairs, if we wait til bedtime then we are both to tired.

I have to admit that pregnancy did kill it though but that it because I had a number of threatened miscarriages and we decided it just wasn't worth the risk, but by the time he was 3 weeks old we were more or less back to normal.

I cant say getting married changed our sex life but having kids did. We went through a tough time after our eldest was born but through a tearful discussion one night we realised what and where things had went wrong. We took steps to fix things and brought some fun into the equation so when things started going south after our twins were born we recognised where we were heading and stepped up our efforts. We have a more varied sex life 10 years after getting married than before, if we had not talked that night then we probably would have split up in the end. We have learned to be honest with each other which was hard to start with but has made such a big difference.

So now I'm worried about those evil little sex stopping demons we call children. Can you buy them ready made or what?

I hope all those affected by said demons get through things well and reconnect.

I don't see how getting married would change any aspect of our sex life....other factors such as having kids, gettin older...etc may well do, but I don't see why marriage itself would change anything.

sex for me and my wife has got better since we got married, but think it is more about the time we have been together. we try new things all the time, which is great for us, but we know what each other likes and we trust each other, so I feel that I can tell her anything and all my turn ons!