Sex And Music

Buble's voice does things to me I can't even explain, haha.

Eeeep, that would be so awkward BV! Mega instant mood killer. D:

No bubblehead be coming in my bedroom!

But his voice is just... *swoons*

It must be a girl thing. :P

Love making love to good summery "chill out"'. Led Zepplin, stairway to heaven, almost better than sex.

HairyMuse wrote:

Kings of Leon? If your sex is "on fire" I'd get checked out tbh.

That song just annoys me anyway. Over played I think.

couldnt agree more. Liked it at first. Now i cant stand it. As soon as it comes on, i turn off.

Ughh I would not want any of those songs on during sex!

I do love music during sex and foreplay and some songs are just sooo sexy. Arctic Monkeys- Do I Wanna Know? Is my fave at the moment.

I must be weird because i dont like having sex to music.

Just find it a little corny. Thought of going at it with some Boyz 2 Men in the background lol

Mr Gooner wrote:

I must be weird because i dont like having sex to music.

Just find it a little corny. Thought of going at it with some Boyz 2 Men in the background lol

Liar lol And whats wrong with Boyz ll Men hmm

Lynard Skynard - Freebird. Extended version, obviously.

I'm going to be really cliche for a second and say that 'Erotica' by Madonna used to be my 'getting it on' song. 'Slow' by Kylie, 'Breathe on Me' by Britney are also favourites to initiate some sexy time. It's not necessarily the lyrics or the song, it's more each of those songs have some sort of hypnotic beat, kinda gets my motor running :P

CaptainInnuendo wrote:

Lynard Skynard - Freebird. Extended version, obviously.

That's a tune! I love it :)

The songs considered "better than sex" are interesting. I'm not a fan of most of them but they are songs with quite a punch; almost theatrical in style. I know some similar songs make me quite emotional. When they are on the radio I shut my eyes and sing along, and dance (ie. headbang) if I have the opportunity. These songs shut the world out of my head. I don't know if I would consider them better than sex, but I totally get why people get so swept up in them.

Always fancied November Rain by Guns 'N' Roses...

Like a bit of sexy time music, but that list is just a load of cheesy cliches in my opinion. If I put any of that on she'd just wet herself laughing and all I'd get is "are you for real?!"

'kiss' by Prince, is a track that unexpectedly came on while my wife and I were in the midst of passion and let's just say the rhythm of the song aided us along rather nicely. Afterwards we had a right good laugh about how the music became part of the experience even though we just had the radio on to drown out the noise we might make, as we were in a hotel with other guest close by.

I like a bit of Prog, the songs are long and the numerous tempo changes are good to thrust to!![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

the number one sex tune for me is the Cramps slowed down version of Fever (the peggy lee song) which is spectacularly sexy and ex of mine used to really enjoy twanging her suspenders in time with the beat

Another top reccomendation is WIllow's Song from the Wicker Man soundtrack (it's the song Britt Ekland mimes to as she's trying to lure Edward Woodward out of his bedroom and into hers)