Music that puts you in the mood.

Having danced around my house tonight the thought occurred.

Any particular song or tune that puts you in the mood?

I plead ignorance because I can't put a name to the music or the group, I just have some idea what it sounds like.

Skin by Rihanna is a pretty sexy song! It's not my usual taste in music but there's something about that track..

Let's get on - Marvin Gaye - gets me really hot.

I like Rihanna's stuff too, I am more of a rock fan and I love Queens of the Stone Age. Josh Homme's filthy lyrics get me off every time! Particularly 'Smooth Sailing'

Muslc wise I tend to be very broad spectrumed these days .So anything goes .However dancing dirty with my partner whilst out gets us both in the mood later. It's similar to the effect of teasing. So far not received any negative comments from others but all positive like "You two are hot ".

If either of you are confident on the dance floor ,then I would recommend trying it.

Ahh man rhianna makes me want to rip my ears off.

I use music to chill out to, and I can't say there's any that put's me in the mood as you say. Then again, that type of music isn't the type I listen to, and I'm incredibly intolerant individual.

Madona's bedtime stories album works for me.

For a Friday or Saturday evening staying in you can't beat a large slice of Barry White!!!

I'm loving Lady Gaga at the moment, great beat and gets the blood pumping. But tomorrow it be something else. One album that never fails to gets me going is Appetite for Destruction, its so damn, seedy, sleezey and ugly as subjects for the songs it just hits the spot.

Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey,or the cover of it by Within Temptation,there`s just something about the song!

Easy like Sunday morning :) reminds me of last Sunday mornings spent in bed ;)

Fifty shades soundtrack or anything by a group called Sleeping at last

I'm not sure any music puts me in the mood tbh

I have loads, I think the 50 shades tracks are good, also rediscovered east 17's betcha can't wait - was sent this as a teen and knew I'd be in for a good night.

bruno mars gorillas I love too -like the honesty to it lol

Dirge by Death in Vegas.

I also like We Start To Drift by The Shipping News and Morta by Muggs from the Suicide Girls: The First Tour DVD.

Lana del Rey and the weeknd have some very sexy songs that always do it for me! Great for stripping too!

We 'always' put on Mr. Barry White...... always works for both of us!!!