Sex and pregnancy rant!! (Not for faint hearted)

Argh I'm so frustrated right now I just wanna scream.
Bubbah #2 is due in 2 weeks - we're nowhere near prepared to evict him just yet so rough sessions just turn me into pile of nerves.
Have I increased fluids of a not nice consistency so oral is off the cards for me.
I can't give my OH a BJ cause Ive got heartburn 24/7. Can't take it from behind for basically the same reason and I'm swollen at the bottom so it's tight and hurts.
Was enjoying playing with a bit of anal but it started to cause problems iykwim.
Stomach is too big and back aches to much to arch it to help with missionary.

Pretty much only thing I can do is go on-top which is great but he's just sitting back enjoying himself doing very little soo even though I'm finishing its also frustrating m the lack of effort I even enthusiasm I get from him right now.
Like he's enthusiastic on doing stuff but the only position that doesn't cause me pain or problems right now makes him think I wanna take control which I don't!!

And do you think I can talk to him?? My god have I tried I end up walking away before I've said my piece as any serious conversation is just me talking and him listening like he's afraid to have an input and that makes me more annoyed than I was with the beginning issue.

Think it's worse that we did everything fun and exciting so early in our relationship now there is nothing either of us really wanna try not that he'll tell me anyway >.<

Grr. Fuck it. Rant over haha

He should be grateful he's getting any at all. I think it sounds like you're going to have to give it a rest for a few weeks.

I was going to say that ^

for us in the late stages, it was either doggy or face to face with my legs on his shoulders.

i didn't like being on top, even though he said he loved the view.

as for heartburn, I lived on the minty stuff!

Aha yes I guess he is.
I posted this from my mobile so couldn't really see what I was typing - plus angry rant mood haha but what I forgot to mention is that I am horny as hell 90% of the time currently and it is only the mediocrity of my options right now that puts me off jumping on him the second I get in the door lol

Plus if I dont get the time in now it's gonna be a few months lol

This is the frustrating part, it's taken me our entire 5 year relationship to feel like I know what I'm doing and now that I do I can't enjoy it lol it's like when someone tells you what they got you for Christmas in July lol

I do live on the minty stuff lmao it helps forthe most part until there's something in my mouth or I'm on all fours XD

When you say you can't take it from behind, are you just referring to doggy? Or is spooning out of the equation too?

Hmm actually that's not a bad idea, hadn't thought about that recently - thanks :-)

Now just to get him using these forums he might pick up an idea or two himself XD

Spoons. Missionary with legs in the air and him sort of kneeling up so he's not putting pressure on your bump.

Tell him how you feel. My boyfriend does the same sometimes when I go on top he thinks it's just an excuse to lie there! I find it better when we have sex on the sofa so he has to be upright and seems to put more effort in. And I just told him how I felt!

And the extra discharge is totally normal don't worry about it! If your hubby isn't giving you what you need then use your fingers or toys xx

I know it's normal... It's just gross lol
Missionary with legs up will trigger my heartburn unfortunately - I just attempted to lay down on the sofa for 5 minutes and had to get back up already haha

Going to try spooning though and fail once again to get any kind of conversation from him haha I talk to him about what I want... He just never knows what to say back and it frustrates me more lmao I'm just irritable I think XD

I know it's normal... It's just gross lol
Missionary with legs up will trigger my heartburn unfortunately - I just attempted to lay down on the sofa for 5 minutes and had to get back up already haha
Going to try spooning though and fail once again to get any kind of conversation from him haha I talk to him about what I want... He just never knows what to say back and it frustrates me more lmao I'm just irritable I think XD

You shouldn't do missionary when you are so heavily pregnant, infact you shouldn't even lie flat on your back to sleep. The weight if your bump puts pressure on one of your major arteries which causes reduced blood flow. Spooning with your lying preferably on your left side to take weight of that artery or doggy is the two best positions. Doggy is also good because it takes the baby's weight off your spine and it can help the baby's head engage.
Next time he's being ungrateful throw him a box of tissues and tell him to sort himself out because soon enough your going to have no sex after the baby, you will be bleeding fir weeks on end and just generally too tired from doing night feeds to even think of sex.

Lovehoney needs a like button for that last part XD

He doesn't mean to be ungrateful bless him, I know I'm ranting lol really he is the kindest guy I've ever met, just... Finds reading people's emotions along with communication and any confrontation difficult XD just not a great combo as I'm very vocal and easily irritated XD
Love him really I guess haha x

Feel better after my rant though thanks guys for the support and ideas x

Your allowed to be irritated. Your body feels alien to you right now, everything is swollen and sore and your hormones are in overdrive!

Men don't have a clue what it's like

Be ccareful when in missionary, as baby can press on vital vessels that run through your back.

I can't believe your OH is being so unsupportive! hope you're able to sort summit out and that everything goes OK.

Spooning sounds like it would be the best one to me :)

going to be descriptive now this worked for me.

get your OH to prop himself up on pllows against the headboard so his torso is about 45degrees and legs out straight. do a reverse cowgirl. lean forward if you can, i used to hold on to hubbys feet then you can use your leg muscles to help you along. you can control your angle and depth and when you get tired you can sit and lean against him and he can play with all your bits and take it slow. get a vibrator out aswell

i know your not keen on being on top but it might be best good luck.

good news is that the hormones in sperm and semen are good for bringing on labour.

Spooning all the way, I was exactly like you and it was the only thing that worked for us. Bloody heart burn, I suffered with it from the very start with both. I agree with blond vixen, you DO have every right to be irritated.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Im with others, spooning is def the way to go. Its the only way i managed it throughout my 3 pregnancys, esp with my last with chronic SPD.

Spooning is the best thing and a bit of mutual masterbation using lube and toys to add some extra fun.