Sex As You Have Never Seen It Before!

http://timesonline.typepad.com/science/2009/08/sex-as-youve-never-seen-it-before.html

Not exactly erotica....

What the fuck? HAHAHA!

Wow, that's so interesting! :)

Little Lady wrote:

What the fuck? HAHAHA!

Just what i was gonna say x

Typical researcher on that study: http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/huan152/fap.gif

^^ HAHA probably was! =P

Teehee :) Anyone else a little turned on by the video at the end? I was... bizarrely!

I was a little as well but I think that's because I haven't had sex for a while. =P

I just kept wondering "when's he going to cum?" as it would look soooo odd on the scan. ;P

I've heard about that study, they learnt a lot of useful things, including:

the penis bends quite sharply at the glans during full penetration

the cervix dips down to collect sperm during the woman's orgasm

that female orgasm is an important factor for successful conception

The only reason I can think of for laughing at it is that it's about sex. The study was conducted according to appropriate scientific criteria and the results were correctly documented. If he'd just wanted to perv, he could have done that without writing it all up.

I guess anything can be funny if it's about sex.

lmao that was blatantly an idea the guy had that he wanted to see done so he tried to find an excuse to do it! fair play though lol

i just thought, is this what sex looks like to superheroes with x-ray vision?

would it be Magnetic Resonance Man?

I have a copy of a MRI scan of my brain!!

And some little activity glowing diagram thing!

Not one of my bendy cock though...

I laughed at the fact he was Dutch and it was a study related to sex... Stereotypes can funny and inoffensive.

I also found that the balls look stuck on afterwards funny.

DesignDude wrote:

He gets stuck to the side of buses when out walking around town.. hehe

WandA wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

He gets stuck to the side of buses when out walking around town.. hehe

wonder if magneto ever had that problem?

If he can sense metal nearby he'd know exactly who had peircingsExternal Media, i bet the x-men were all relieved they decided against it External Media

I've been in an MRI scanner and I'm wondering how they managed to get two people into one and still have room for some rumpy pumpy. Unless those crazy Dutch made a special scanner for humping in (or had very small volunteers).

Wow, that's amazing!
I went to see the Gunther Von Hagens Body Worlds exhbition in London the other week, and he has to plastinates (human bodies) in the reverse cowgirl postion, and you can see everything. Fascinating, but rather strange!

Aquabunny wrote:

Wow, that's amazing!
I went to see the Gunther Von Hagens Body Worlds exhbition in London the other week, and he has to plastinates (human bodies) in the reverse cowgirl postion, and you can see everything. Fascinating, but rather strange!

ahh man i really wanted to see that!

the MRI scan looks interesting

its quite fascinating what the body can do

shellyboo wrote:

Teehee :) Anyone else a little turned on by the video at the end? I was... bizarrely!

maybe a little bit..... x

Lubyanka wrote:

I've heard about that study, they learnt a lot of useful things, including:

the penis bends quite sharply at the glans during full penetration

the cervix dips down to collect sperm during the woman's orgasm

that female orgasm is an important factor for successful conception

The only reason I can think of for laughing at it is that it's about sex. The study was conducted according to appropriate scientific criteria and the results were correctly documented. If he'd just wanted to perv, he could have done that without writing it all up.

I guess anything can be funny if it's about sex.

also find it interesting the way the internal organs move around to accomodate things, not something you think about at time time!

but yes, everone has the occasional snigger about things sex-related! x