Sex Box (Ch4)

Anyone else watch this?

I was a bit baffled that they chose couples who were willing to do it but then wouldn't really talk about it! Rather the hetero couples - the gay couple were more open. I loved the fact that the American bloke kept asking for details and getting knocked back.

I must admit it's something that fascinates me as something like 40% of women claim that they can come from penetration but the other 60% never really talk about what they do and don't do!

What did you think?

Hiya Anonybloke - looks like someone already started this thread - see below :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/750556-sexbox-channel-4-does-it-again/

Anonybloke wrote:

Anyone else watch this?

I was a bit baffled that they chose couples who were willing to do it but then wouldn't really talk about it! Rather the hetero couples - the gay couple were more open. I loved the fact that the American bloke kept asking for details and getting knocked back.

I must admit it's something that fascinates me as something like 40% of women claim that they can come from penetration but the other 60% never really talk about what they do and don't do!

What did you think?

I think the percentages are lower (For women who can orgasm from just penetration) but I am unsure if you are asking "what do the other 60% (70%) do as they never talk about it?

Most woman orgasm from clitoral stimulation so the ones who do not orgasm from penetration alone tend to orgasm from fingers, tongues, vibrators, stimulation to their clitoris. This can be with or without penetration. Also worth noting that the 30% who can orgasm from penetration can also orgasm from fingers tongues vibes etc too. In just the same way a man can orgasm in different ways, blowjobs, sex, masturbating...same for women.