Orgasm Denial for Women

I did do a search and couldn't find any threads about this, and then searched google and to my surprise didn't find much there either. There seems to be a lot out there about tease and denial for male subs, but not much about teasing us girls. I've always loved to be treated like this, wound up and left to suffer, and my playmate is particularly good at it (and very cruel!), it makes the eventual orgasm so much more powerful when you are finally allowed to come. Am I the only one??

SS xx

My OH is always doing this to me until I am begging him to go on! I usually end up shaking with a very powerful orgasm, often multiples! when he decides that I can!

x

1 Like

I know quite a few people who play like this with the women who bottom to them. I'm sure its shortage on the internet is similar to the shortage of other woman-friendly sexuality information.

In my opinion, since women tend to prioritise many other things over their libido, and men frequently tend to prioritise their own libido over almost everything else in the universe, I think that is why the bulk of the sexuality data on the internet is male-centric.

I could be wrong, it's just a theory I have, but that's what I think. In any case, I assure you that I personally know many people who play with tease and denial with the women who bottom to them. :)

1 Like

It's a good theory, I suspect it holds water. Glad to hear I'm not alone!

SS xx

My wife loves this - I always play around for a good long while. She doesn't really like coming by oral - she prefers penetration, but I LOVE to make her come by oral ... and then again by penetration. She's getting used to it now - and might even be getting to like it!!!!!

Watching her got more and more turned on and desperate for release is such a turn on

Sometimes my OH takes ages to bring me to orgasm because he's just not hitting the right spot, but the anticipation is so intense. I'm still not sure if it's by accident or if he's secretly doing it on purpose.

Still, it'd take alot of skill with me. If I get too close to an orgasm and miss it, by body just turns off and tells me its had enough.

1 Like

It can be a fine line with my OH tbh - if I don't get it just right as you say it;s like she shuts down. I have to start all over again then, but tend not to muck about the second time. Her orgasm when this happens though, is extraordinarily intense.

Ecksvie wrote:

Sometimes my OH takes ages to bring me to orgasm because he's just not hitting the right spot, but the anticipation is so intense. I'm still not sure if it's by accident or if he's secretly doing it on purpose.

Still, it'd take alot of skill with me. If I get too close to an orgasm and miss it, by body just turns off and tells me its had enough.

In my experience, it takes a serious amount of skill to bring most women to orgasm, and some people are more skilled than others. :)

If my experience is anything to go by, I'd guess that your partner's strategy is accidental. The reason I think this is partly because it really does take a lot of skill to get most women off, and partly because if he was doing it purposefully, I think he'd have been enjoying and taking pride in what he was doing, and telling you way before now a whole lot more about it. In my experience men just enjoy that kind of thing waaaayyy too much to keep it to themselves :)

I have known quite a few men who struggled to get me off, and who pretended they were really intending to extend my pleasure, seriously. Honestly, I find that when somebody has really good skills and is doing really well and expertly providing me with much skilled pleasure then that is really, reeeeeeeally obvious. Likewise, I find that pretending their struggling fumbles to stimulate me just right are deliberate, and using that pretense as a feeble attempt to disguise their lack of skill, then that's really reeeeeally obvious too.

That's my experience anyhow.

Ecksvie wrote:

Same thing here - if I'm to close to orgasm and we switch position or get interupted I just shut down, trouble is things have normally been going really well up to that point and I end up feeling annoyed I missed out! I've tried to exten our play to let me build up over a longer time, but it's really hard to get it right.

I sometimes cum too quickly which you'd think might be a good thing for a woman but sometimes I cum so fast theres not enough build up and the release isn't as satisfying. The same thing happens if I'm denied orgasm for too long I find that the eventual climax just isn't as good!

I guess I'm just a fussy bugger and there's a specific window of opportunity for optimum orgasm!!!

xxKPxx

I would love to do more orgasm denial. Whilst we dont play with it I have found that with me and my OH I dont maybe come the first 3 times so by the fith time maybe 2 hours later when I do come my whole body shakes and it is just amazing.

I don't do this in a formal 'sub' kind of way but it's interesting because my OH noticed that if he keeps me on the brink so that I'm just in ecstacy (that pleasure/pain point where it's so deliciously intense) then brings it home it's much more powerful. I don't cum from penetration though (although come - no pun intended - closer with him than anyone else and he tried bless him!) but he uses his tongue and fingers on me for a while - maybe 20-30 mins on average ? and makes me orgasm usually at least 2-3 times before he penetrates me. Although I don't orgasm from that it always makes it much more enjoyable if I am all tingly still from clit orgasms beforehand. Funnily enough he said the other day that he was pleased I'd cum so quick the night before from oral (as this has been hit and miss with him until recently!!) but that he wondered if I prefered a bigger build up - which I probably do. I've even said to him (and ex in past) that I want to be teased and kept on brink. And I like a man who can get me off without me needing to help or instruct - it's sexy! And in part that's probably because of some 'power' they hold over me to get me off... interesting. I've even said to him I might like to try the bondage tape. Never done that stuff before but curious. But Iwouldn't especially want to be instructed to do stuff to him it'd be more about being helpless while he makes me cum again and again. LOL Selfish!

Orgasm denial is fine up until a certain point but once you've passed the threshold and are about to come in just a few more strokes... Then they stop or change the rhythm... AHHHHHhhhh! I can't orgasm after that and end up frustrated all day!

1 Like

Wizzie86 wrote:

Orgasm denial is fine up until a certain point but once you've passed the threshold and are about to come in just a few more strokes... Then they stop or change the rhythm... AHHHHHhhhh! I can't orgasm after that and end up frustrated all day!

I know what you mean there Wizzie!! My ex used to think he was really good at this, and occasionally he was ok at it. But too often he messed it up and that happened. So frustrating!! x

Columbus wrote:

I've even said to him I might like to try the bondage tape. Never done that stuff before but curious. But Iwouldn't especially want to be instructed to do stuff to him it'd be more about being helpless while he makes me cum again and again. LOL Selfish! External Media

Give the bondage tape a go! It's great stuff External Media

x

I agree about the fine line between delaying and losing it! Sometimes he's said afterwards "i thought you were about to cum but then it seemed to stop..." and it's when it's been so intense and then it's just changed or delayed a little too much and then he kind of is starting again!!

1 Like

I guess orgasm denial I something that is more effectively done once you know your partner really well and can pick up in the changes in breathing, or those quiet little moans? I've only really been able to do this with my wife after a couple of years or so.

Perhaps though I'm just a slow learner??!?!!

No, I think you're right Sam. Much as I love this, there are only two partners I've had that I've wanted to play with me in this way, both of whom knew me scarily well. Otherwise it just wouldn't work.

SS xx

Could you show him by demonstrating on him? So get him to a point of nearly climaxing then slow it down slightly or focus on his balls or something... then speed it up again and do that until he was a really big climax? Just a thought!

In my experience that's more likely to wreck a man's orgasm than it is to enhance it... is that just the men I know? Or is it the way I did it?!

SS xx

Oh I don't know! It's not something I really do with my OH so I might just be talking out my arse! I just thought men might like to be teased too? Like if they use a cock ring that delays orgasm so it's more intense when they cum right???