Sex Drive/Lust/Libido whatever you wanna call it !! Question...

Im concerned... and no this is not a joke....im genuinely concerned about my sex drive and wondered if this is normal....

its really really high...all I think about is sex with my partner... im constantly shoppiong for toys and dress up stuff and constantly texting and talking to him about what we will do when were next together.. I just constantly lust over him and im always touching myself too (in private lol) always getting off on him... god I cant wait to be with him....

is this normal...im a bit worried!! as he doesnt seem as interested as me...?

Yes it's normal, i'm the same, i have a high sex drive and think about sex most of the time, if i'm not doing it i'm shopping for toys, texting him or playing with my toys He hasn't got a high sex drive he'd be happy with every 3 days but i love getting him in the mood! He has never tuned me down yet but some times i cool it a bit and let him chase me! xx

Hiya!

Yes I've got a ridiculously high libido, I think a fair few forum members have (being naturally drawn to a site full of kinky goodness!)

There are a few threads of this already if you do a quick forum search but this has been quite a long running one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/113926-is-your-oh-as-horny-as-you/

Welcome to the forum

xxKPxx

Hello!

As above, plenty can never have enough!

Do stick around and look forward to chatting!

Yes, I'm another one. Also seem to have a mis-match with partner - although he seems permenantly dirty-minded, I definately want more than he does in reality. Frustrating, but normal. Life would be boring if we were all the same I guess.

Thanks.... I dont feel like a sex crazed nymph now lol!! x

are you in a LDR aswell?

cos obviously when you dont see each other much that makes you more sex mad.

when i was with my ex we was in a LDR and he said

sex was like air, all the time your getting it, its not a big deal but soon as your not you miss its the biggest deal going!

well was something like that

Dxx

Yes D we are....we see each other weekends and all bank hols and as much a possible... we have been seeing each other like this for a year now....

he really is awesome though... and deffo one to lust over lol!! xx

that explaines it all then! :-D

Dxx

It sounds normal to me. I'm the same way. My OH has had a bit of health problems over the last couple of years and it's thrown numerous spanners in the works and we're all out of sync now, so I'm even worse than before (or should that be better?)

I think as long as you don't hurt anyone it is fine and fun too!

What do ya mean as long as i dont hurt anyone?? im confused by that...:)

I didn't mean you, as in *you* (sorry if it came out that way)

I meant in a general way, everything which is consentual and what have you should be celebrated, and if it's a massive libido then all the better! :)

haha lol ok - thanks for that!! I was worried for a minute.... know what you mean tho...x

I am clumsy with my mouth sometimes - apologies for any distress. :)