Sex during period

My OH uses a sponge during that time of the month, and it’s been great for vaginal sex. It’s not messy at all, and other than my rubbing up against it now and then when I’m going deep in her, I barely notice it.

I don’t enjoy penetration during my period, but I still do a lot of external solo play :slightly_smiling_face: Just saw this new post on the Lovehoney blog - Everything You Need to Know About Sex on Your Period (in case anyone would like to be convinced or if you want some tips) :+1:

We don’t have intercourse for the first three days of the wifes period. We still masturbate each other and by the fourth day the wife starts to get very horny and anything goes again. I actually enjoy it knowing she’s still on a little bit especially when giving her oral.

1 Like

No, sex on my period isn’t for me either. I feel so bloated. After the first couple of days I start getting horny so just solo play.

1 Like

Depends how heavy my period is. 9/10 it’s heavy for first 1-2 days. By 3rd day it’s slowed down to mild bleeding and we’ll have sex has normal.

I used to be self conscious of him able to smell blood, thinking if I can smell blood, he can too but he said it’s only blood and doesn’t bother him and it’s not like I can control it lol

I’m really sensitive during a period though, doesn’t take that many thrusts for me to cum, so he uses it to his advantage and gives me as many orgasm as I can physically take before getting exhausted :joy:

3 Likes

None for me. I get so bloated, feel horrible, in so so so much pain, pass so much blood (honestly it’s like a crime scene :rofl::see_no_evil:) and just generally want to curl up, cry, eat crap and forget the world exists let alone get intimate :joy::joy::joy:

I masturbate during my period (clitoral only until now but might try for g-spot this cycle), I have had period sex but I’m not a massive fan so it’s a no with my current partner. Anal - never, neither of us can stand it.

I had an orgasm everyday the last 2 weeks and noticed I had no PMS this cycle, coincidence? :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t get periods due to ptsd, but every now snd then I bleed, no warnings etc, and I don’t mind sex whilst I’m bleeding, hubby is a bit ocd, as it’s random, I can’t plan for it, but it’s never really messy.

2 Likes