Sex Events

I don't think we have a thread for this type of thing so here it goes.

This thread is to post various 'sex' related events such as sex education, the politics of. I'm thinking festivals, prides, seminars, talks etc...

You never know, one might just be in your area!

(Dogging hook ups every Saturday night in the lay by off the A56 don't count)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from a study I've taken part in:

Staffordshire University: Gay footballers, Welcome or unwanted?

Wed 23rd Feb 17.45-19.30.

Contact: Clare Harp, Equality and Diversity Team, c.l.harp@staffs.ac.uk . 01782 292775

excellent idea, well thought up.

What about the M62 does that count

Natural History Museum: Sexual nature exhibition.

'Til Oct I think? Err... Yes. It says so on the page...

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/whats-on/temporary-exhibitions/sexual-nature/index.html

Great Idea, and for those who can't make it to the event maybe give a brief summary of it after?

Genie wrote:

Great Idea, and for those who can't make it to the event maybe give a brief summary of it after?

Good idea.

But it won't be me. I'm not going to any of 'em!

Liverpool Pride

Sat 6th August

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2011/03/07/liverpool-pride-announces-date-for-this-year-s-gay-lesbian-and-bisexual-festival-100252-28289121/

We went last year to gay pride Liverpool. It was bloody crap! Nearly everyone there was straight!

Birmingham's Bizarre Bazaar fetish market, on the 3rd Sunday of every month.

Next is:

Sunday 20th of March
11:00-17:00
Nightingale Club Birmingham

Featuring a demonstration on 'The Art of the Cane'

£5 entry, I believe.

Went a couple of years ago and it was alright.

xx

sounds cool do you have to be a member

MissFortune wrote:

Birmingham's Bizarre Bazaar fetish market, on the 3rd Sunday of every month.

Next is:

Sunday 20th of March
11:00-17:00
Nightingale Club Birmingham

Featuring a demonstration on 'The Art of the Cane'

£5 entry, I believe.

Went a couple of years ago and it was alright. External Media

xx

Think i will check this one out, visit Birmingham on a regular basis. X

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

We went last year to gay pride Liverpool. It was bloody crap! Nearly everyone there was straight!

Disappointed you couldn't pull SG?External Media

I did hear it was a very popular event with the straights. I enjoy various festival things anyway so if it looks good I may pop along.

I went to take some photographs, thought it would be colourful and vibrant. You know I'm a greedy fucker, there was no food stalls at all. I was talking to some of the other stall holders and even they were surprised.

Lots of *alternative* type therapy folks there though! :) jewellery making and all that. I think this year will be better.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I went to take some photographs, thought it would be colourful and vibrant. You know I'm a greedy fucker, there was no food stalls at all. I was talking to some of the other stall holders and even they were surprised.

Lots of *alternative* type therapy folks there though! :) jewellery making and all that. I think this year will be better.

No food?

I'm out! Errr... Not like that...

I was meant to go to norwich gay pride last year with a group of friends and my sister. There was a whole booklet of events for that week including making jelly boobs.... sadly I had to move that week.

apparently it was very exciting and a good mix of people between transgender, gay, bi, etc. I'm not gay myself but I was meant to be going a long to support my sister.

I'm hoping to go this year though.

when is it nymph i might just be there then?

lickmadick wrote:

when is it nymph i might just be there then?

well the last one was round aug last year so I'm expecting it to be around that time this year, I'll know closer to the date I guess.

cool as thanxs xx

Lesbian and Gay Film Festival

31st March - 6th April

http://www.bfi.org.uk/llgff/