sex or toy

which one.have a good shag or play with your best toy

Shag wins 100% of the time. (Although shags are nice, making lurrrv is far better) -You cannot get intimacy from a toy!

Can't you have both or is that just plain greedy?

Yes its greedy but such fun

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Shag wins 100% of the time. (Although shags are nice, making lurrrv is far better) -You cannot get intimacy from a toy!

Here here!!

Both!

To start off with plenty of foreplay with toys then finnish with good shag

Both for me

Even though using a toy is a guaranteed quick orgasm I'd much rather have a good shag!! The orgasm is so much more satisfying :) x

gotta be a shag ...she cleans up the mess LMAO

Shag for me to

Definitely sex for me, nothing beats the real thing, man induced orgasms are so much better, but toys are a brilliant enhancement to that :) Although being single, at the minute it's toys all the time for me and they do a grand old job, I'd just prefer the real thing, lol...

Shag wins every time. Toys can be great, but sex with a person is always better! As has already been mentioned, it's the intimacy that makes the difference.

Nothing like a good lovemaking session, just depends how my OH is feeling, sometimes she likes to have toys during foreplay, other times she just likes it being me and her.

another person, definitely.

Definitely sex beats toys any day for me although they go together well sometimes and certainly glad of them when my oh isn't around :)

sex :)

depends on my mood really but i would say 80% of the time i'd prefer the real thing