Sex Session Interuption

Earlier this afternoon we were busy having an impromptu bit of horizontal sexercise. When the door bell rang. Luckily we have a video door bell so I checked it and saw it was my younger sister. We quickly got dressed without our underwear to save time.

When Sis came in she made a remark about what we were up to that took so long and other innuendo. I told her that we were sorting out our bedroom, which she laughed at and pointed out that my husband was leaking pre-cum through his jeans. I looked and embarrassingly there was a small damp patch. So I confessed that yes we were having sex and that she had stopped us by turning up uninvited. She said sorry and we had a laugh about it.

My question to my LH group is have you ever been interrupted during sex and what was the outcome. :joy:

7 Likes

I have a sister one too. A fwb had arrived for a quickie pegging session, there wasnā€™t much time so I was already dressed for the occasion. He had just stripped when the door was knocked quite urgently. I could see my sisters car through the window and forgot that she was coming to pick something up, so went to the door. She saw the outfit and was shouting ā€˜I seen a man go in thereā€™, sheā€™s cackling to herself thinking this was hilarious and pointing to the dildo. He was upstairs hiding upstairs not knowing what was going on :rofl: it didnā€™t put a dampener on it though.

8 Likes

At a reasonably high end non-chain hotel in London after a wedding. Next morning, making the most of the premium surroundings and a very big, very firm bed.
Thereā€™s a knock on the door, which a split second later opened wide with a cheery call of ā€œHouse Keeping!ā€. The maid stopped in her tracks as soon as she clapped eyes on my then-GF face down at the edge of the bed with her arse in the air, hands tied behind her back using one of her stockings, the other one being used to blindfold her, whilst Iā€™m stood behind her going about as deep as it was possible to go.
We just froze, GF sort of looked up in that ā€œI canā€™t see, whatā€™s going on?ā€ way, I looked at the maid, we paused briefly, before both smiling and undoubtedly turning bright red before she just politely said ā€œIā€™ll come back laterā€ and stepped back out the room closing the door as she went.
We did consider saying something when we checked out about the maid ignoring the ā€œDo Not Disturbā€ sign until we saw it still hanging on the INSIDE of the door when we left. Never assume: check.

9 Likes

I hope you left a tip :rofl:

Nearly caught a few times I the past when kids were younger.
One occasion during mid session during the day, nearly got caught by window cleaner, luckily heard ladder against the wall.

1 Like

Of course. Anyone with kids have likely been interrupted at some point. The outcome? One less child I guess. :smile:

3 Likes

One reason I really enjoy sex in my own nest is the lack of interruptions. Even with a large family, having the adultsā€™ bedroom in the basement level at the end of a hallway behind more than 1 locked door is a pretty good way to ensure weā€™re left alone by the kids. Access control is a priority :wink:

But yes, Iā€™ve been interrupted multiple times over the years. Had housekeeping walk in on me and GF in a hotel at one pointā€¦a cheap place where people often donā€™t stay more than one night. IDK why housekeeping folks sometimes donā€™t leave any space for you to actually ANSWER when they announce themselvesā€¦just knock-knock and turn the handle ASAP. Well, that particular maid got an eyeful of me on my back with GF between my legs, and was too shocked to leave until GF told her ā€œYou can get in here or you can get outā€¦its your choice but shut the damn door.ā€ :rofl:

And GF herself was an interruption for a while. When I was trying to learn how to have sex with my husband, sheā€™d just jump in and want to play with me. And I usually donā€™t have the ability to talk when Iā€™m turned on, so I couldnā€™t tell her to leave me alone and let me focus. So I surprised her when after a couple of times, I just bit her insteadā€¦and not in a playful way.

1 Like

Haha epic!! And what a lovely bond you must have with your sister to have funny talks like that :smile:

1 Like

In a tent at a ranch in the Canadian rockies. My mate came back to the tent when I was otherwise engaged with a holiday rimanceā€‹:joy:

1 Like

Oh so true!! If I had a dollar for every time weā€™ve been interrupted! We started planning times when the kiddo isnā€™t home or really rushing quickies when we canā€™t wait any longer.

When fooling around during a conference call once (we were muted no cam) but we accidentally knocked laptop off the desk, breaking it. I think that was the worst one Iā€™ve been apart of that I can recall

1 Like

Only once, when I was younger with a previous partner. In her bedroom mid way through and her dad storms into the bedroom asking me to have a look at his laptop and fix the prinitng issue, he sat by the bed while I was naked under the covers fixing his laptop :confused:

1 Like

Only really when we thought it might happen, lonely beach walks knowing a dog walker would very likely come along. Much younger obviously, but it wasnā€™t really a problem, just paused, smiled politely, and then carried on.

2 Likes