Sex starved wife :(

HI fruity, I have come in late on your thread, some great advice just Henson and dravens are good. My person input is communicate, communicate you obviously have deep feelings for your OH. So keep trying an affair will not solve anything, imagine adding really bad guilt to every thing else your feeling.

Personally I have a stressful job and my relaxation and destress is sex, my OH is amazing at distressing me. Try this angle bath him , massage him all over remembering that the penis is a muscle. Then after awhile hopefully it could lead to full-blown sex. In the short term post the ladies on here as to the best battery operated distressed for you . Good luck keep posting for help.

Hey there, the more you think about it the more emphasis your subconcious puts on it. Try to relax and place less emphasis on the OH's negativity speak to him without increasing tension. Enjoy your body, touch yourself in a way that makes you feel sexy then stop. The way you carry yourself will exude sexual confidence let him glance you whilst you wear clothing that makes you feel sexy.

Affairs never come with no strings attached, be careful!!

Try the date night, if you can get someone to look after the little ones. If not go for the date night at home, try and keep the focus on you two spending time together, talking, relaxing together, no TV, stick some music on instead, remember why you got together and what interested you about each other. Forget about the sex, it'll happen naturally, just try relaxing and talking.

Good luck.

Thank you guys. We have had a good talk and he's realised we need to make time for each other. He does have a very stressful job so I also have to be a bit more patient. In every other way he's the perfect husband and father. Ive also been getting lots of attention today :)

Glad you talked. Communication is definitely te most important part in a relationship. It's wear I have gone wrong in the past.
Hope
Things get better. My partners is also in a very stressful job but sex if his outlet, so I have the opposite problem.... I'm usually over sexed!
Let us know how things go. We always like to hear our fellow forum members are happy x x

Think u just need to talk to him,there r alot of reasons people lose sex drives but u won't know until u ask.both me and my partner have lost interest at times due to kids,work,stress etc but talking helped alot,
lh has certainly helped aswell.ru happy with everything else in your marriage?if so then it's just the sex but goin elsewhere for sex isn't goin to help and u would hate urself after could u live wit the guilt?good luck x

Hi yesyesyes, I couldn't live with the guilt and dont worry an affair is not on the cards. Ppl say thinks they dont intend to carry out when your feeling upset. Our marriage is pretty much fantastic obviously apart from the bedroom dept at the min but we are both going to qork on changing that. Fingers crossed it all works out well.

glad to see this, well done keep talking and cuddles ect. Xxxx

fruity female wrote:

Hi yesyesyes, I couldn't live with the guilt and dont worry an affair is not on the cards. Ppl say thinks they dont intend to carry out when your feeling upset. Our marriage is pretty much fantastic obviously apart from the bedroom dept at the min but we are both going to qork on changing that. Fingers crossed it all works out well.

Good to here FF keep trying and talking . Good luck.