Sex Talk

So I love to dress up as anything and everything but i’m really bad at saucy sex talk, I end up laughing sometimes, or I start well and then don’t know what to say next. :rofl:
What sort of things do you say, sexy wise, for example, when you’ve tied your partner(male) up and he’s blindfolded? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi start by complimenting him, and telling him how much you enjoy him being tied up

1 Like

That is a good start, it’s getting past that though.
Like is that enough? Or i’m guessing more can be said? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you find yourself laughing - try to whisper to him while stroking him and get your dirty head in the game

1 Like

I wouldn’t say anything he might want to know what I was doing him with him though ?

1 Like

You should describe what you are going to do to him. Tell him exactly what you want. Where you’re going to stick that butt plug and pour hot wax.

Sorry I’m getting carried away

You should gag him tell him he’s been a bad boy and start of spanking him. Then tell him you’re gonna punish him and slide two fingers in he’s ass. After a few minutes rim him whilst playing with he’s cock then use a large vibrator in he’s ass till he cums. If you want to be really naughty then deepthroat him when he is cumming too.

1 Like

That sounds great. But he refuses to let me go near his butt :sweat_smile: which is annoying because he’s never tried it

@hailz_xo He will love it. Buttttttt if he’s dead set on never doing it then offer him your ass instead and let him go really hard on it too he will deffo live that

my hookup always makes me wear a skirt and tells me i’m in detention lol. 2 gays xx

1 Like