Sex talking on tinder

I wanted to save it for someone special but things ended with the one I thought I was going to give it through I don't want to be going through and getting attached over something that won't happen. I waited 6 months and was certain he was going to be the man.

I'm not emotionally attached to this guy so I'm thinking it might be better this way that way of it doesn't go anywhere I won't get hurt.

Yeah i think a drink first would be good just in case he doesn't like me.

Just remember you always meet in a public place the first time and see how things go. Never be afriad to walk away.

You have to think about things carefully before you do anything, its not something you can go back on so you have to be sure. Theres nothing wrong with meeting but you have to be certain you are happy with everything.

Dali256 wrote:

Just remember you always meet in a public place the first time and see how things go. Never be afriad to walk away.

You have to think about things carefully before you do anything, its not something you can go back on so you have to be sure. Theres nothing wrong with meeting but you have to be certain you are happy with everything.

A big +1 from me on this too!

Oh i forgot to say that you should also tell a friend where youll be and what you are doing if you can.

wish we could edit posts more than 5 minutes after writing them.

I can't even edit posts at all on my phone for some reason it doesn't let me. I've already told my mate it's a possibility and where he's staying and it'll be a public meet up first to see how things go thanks guys

That's good! You're more than welcome hun x

We spent over an hour having bit of a tinder session and he wants to go again lol he was well impressed I managed to go like three times and I'm not sure but I might've gushed it was just it took a while after

This sounds familiar is this not how the last one started on the net then wanting to have sex on the first meet. ?

That was a bit different we'd been talking for months before that and it didn't happen because we wanted to wait a little and I completely missed out.

This guy I've only been talking to since the other night

Just bear in mind if you've been making up a lot of stuff you may have given him a false impression/false expectations.

If you want some fun casual sex, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that so long as you KNOW you won't get attached or want more from the guy. If that is at all a possibility then you're only going to wind up hurting yourself.

Meeting in public sounds like a good idea to make sure there is an offline attraction. As others have said, don't be scared to walk away. He might not like you sure, but there's the chance you won't like him too so seriously, don't be scared to walk.

I would be absolutely sure that you are ok with losing your virginity to someone you may well never see or hear from again. You said you were saving it for someone special, just be sure that you are genuinely 100% okay with not losing to someone special before you go for it. It's more important to lose your virginity in a way you are happy with than it is to just lose it for the sake of losing it :)

Thanks I will do. Cleared it up with him yesterday told him the stuff I've told him I would like to do but I haven't yet because I'm a virgin and he was like really how come? He didn't seem phased by it at all (that's the second guy this year who's found out and been ok I'm starting to think lads aren't bothered)

I was saving it for someone special but now I'm thinking it's the wrong way to go. I waited like 6 months last time and I hate to admit it whilst I didn't want him as a boyfriend there was some emotional attachment which would've only have been stronger if he was my first as we had been speaking for months etc and as a few have pointed out I may have sex with them and they may walk so in the long run is it best to give it to someone special or someone you've only spoken to for a little while?

If I don't like him I will walk in not gonna do it just because... At the moment we seem to get on great but that's online not reality so I'd always try reality first

Thanks I will do. Cleared it up with him yesterday told him the stuff I've told him I would like to do but I haven't yet because I'm a virgin and he was like really how come? He didn't seem phased by it at all (that's the second guy this year who's found out and been ok I'm starting to think lads aren't bothered)

I was saving it for someone special but now I'm thinking it's the wrong way to go. I waited like 6 months last time and I hate to admit it whilst I didn't want him as a boyfriend there was some emotional attachment which would've only have been stronger if he was my first as we had been speaking for months etc and as a few have pointed out I may have sex with them and they may walk so in the long run is it best to give it to someone special or someone you've only spoken to for a little while?

If I don't like him I will walk in not gonna do it just because... At the moment we seem to get on great but that's online not reality so I'd always try reality first

Sounds like you're very switched on!

It's your body and no one would ever tell you I hope what you should do with it..be careful x

Thank you I will do. We had a lot of fun yesterday last night in particular just hoping we can do it again and maybe do it properly too some time we are thinking about meeting up tomorrow but I'm not sure what's going on both our tinders were messing up the same way he told me his problem first and I was like mines doing the same!

We are in snapchat and I'm not sure if he's blocked me or one thing Google suggested is one of us isn't connected because one minute my snapchat can't find him or send the messages saying he can't receive my messages but then every so often a message will send to him so at first I just presumed I'd been deleted but he's still on my list and the messages send after a while so now Im just confused lol either way not bothered

nodrog wrote:

This sounds familiar is this not how the last one started on the net then wanting to have sex on the first meet. ?

Sorry didn't have much time this morning dashing off to work but I think we all feel on here for what you have just been through and its only been a few days since you lost your last guy maybe just take a breather slow down a bit but most of all as others have said please be careful

I understand and thank you he's up here for two months so I can slow it down a little just see how things go I guess but it is tempting to meet him tomorrow. My snap chat keeps saying messages can't be sent to him then later it comes up saying it sent over 40 minutes ago so I don't know what's going on there. Maybe one of us isn't connected as Google suggested?

if you are single go for it !

Yeah I'm single we were thinking of meeting up maybe tomorrow for a drink but with the snapchat and tinder problems I don't know if he's deleted me or not so idk if it's happening but he messaged me this morning and everything was ok but idk maybe he had his fun last night and gave up I'm not sure what to think. If it is just technical problems (my tinder was doing the same as his last night it said we were getting messages from each other but when we went to open them it said we weren't on each other matches list) snapchat says he can't recieve messages but then it sends so I'm confused but either way last nights talk was fun and I feel quite proud because 1. He's fit and I always have a low opinion on myself especially now I have low mood and 2. We were telling each other stuff to do and well I managed to please him which feels good to know I can get someone like that because with my low opinion I feel like I'm not good enough to get that reaction from anyone

Like I just went on now and it said he can't be found yet my message was delivered even though it says he couldn't recieve them and it's happened to me talking to another mate so idk maybe they've both just blocked me I'm not sure how snapchat works tbh lol

Did a load of messages get deleted? Where they too strong?