talking naughty

hey guys wondered how many of you enjoy cyber sex and talking dirty via texts,emails etc

it gets me really in the mood and i cant resist a good sex chat

love you all LKS xxxx

I love cyber sex, and dirty texts, it is great, it really gets me in the mood and its some of the best sex i have on my onw xx

It can be rather fun...lol

good fun especially via IM - enjoy building up a sexy story while chatting

I love it! Dirty texting and email is great, I love the suspense of waiting to see how far it will go next. IM is quite good too, I mean u can get urself off together which is awesome!

xxx

Found with IM you can change the direction of a fantasy if you suddenly find out something really kinky or sexy about the other person that you never knew, while keeping the intensity going.

Not done any dirty texting ever infact !! - I think I may be missing out there - I like the thought of the suspense!

enjoy the ocasional kinky texts to the BF

used to cyber sex when i was younger and found it such a turn on! but i'm happily taken nowadays

Filthy emails, IM conversations, texts, haha even on Facebook!

I love writing/talking dirty, such great fun choosing exactly what words and what to say to really tease and turn someone on with just a few little words...

I'm quivering just thinking about it...

xxx

and always good to turn on the web cam/ send a few photo texts.....

I'm similar to amore, used to cyber alot, when i was with my ex, but with other guys, lol.

But now just do the occasional dirty text to the OH x x

Hey Morbabia, how you doing? xx

I'm kinda iffy, and yourself? x x

I'm ok - sorry to hear that, hun :(

No worries, Morbidia will be ok :) x x

Ok :) dropped you an email, btw

*hugs!* thankies hun x x

Evening Morbida

Hows you today hun?

Not doing too good, but ive been worse *hugs* thanks for asking

Hows you x x

Morbidia wrote:

Not doing too good, but ive been worse *hugs* thanks for asking

Hows you x x

Doing good - off work now for two weeks.

Back to the topic - yes have indulged in cyber. In fact after a rather embarrasing late night chat - I then turned on the full works to my hubby. He was wary at first as i had not signed on as myself....but he twigged who I was and when I allowed him into my space he was well up for it! Very memorable night that was.