Sex talking on tinder

So I'm talking to guy on tinder and it's got naughty out of three friends two reckon it's ok for me to go for it as its just a laugh but one doesn't think I should just give out sex talk. It's made up stuff in saying anyway. Thoughts?

Honestly? I think you should stop letting your friend's opinions dictate how you act in your personal life.

If you're having fun, there's no harm done and no reason why you shouldn't continue. I mean it's pretty much all most peoplewant to do on things like tinder. Who cares what your friends think, it's none of their business really. As long as you're being safe (like not giving out your name and address or identifying nudes etc) and enjoying yourself then really, it's just a bit of fun.

You're an adult, you can make your own decisions. Your friends should not be telling you what to do. If you're having fun, then carry on. If you're not, then leave it. x

I just wanted their opinions this time I actually asked for it. Yeah I'm having fun there's photos of me on my profile but no address, no nudes nothing like that will happen just a whole lot of "what I'd do to you" talk it started last night when he told me he was naked in bed lol we only started talking yesterday.

I've tried being me and I wouldn't normally try it but I'm trying something different and I like it. I was a tad worried (but when aren't I?) but we aren't being reckless no photos no addresses just dirty talk most of which I'm making up although some being stuff I'd try. Haven't told him I'm a virgin it's just fun and that would definitely dampen the mood lol

If you've actually asked their advice then that's slightly different. But the guys are bang on, it's your choice and you're playing safely then it's all good.

I don't see why you would have to tell him you're a virgin unless it came up in conversation and you felt you wanted to divulge!

Love talking dirty to a guy, it's really hot. :) Have fun and stay safe!

Yeah I asked for their advice and no it hasn't come up and he's basically a stranger so I don't feel the need to tell him. I am being good and safe but also naughty and saying a lot that he clearly likes. It's just fun and with everything going on I feel like it's a distraction too. Plus it helps me swot up on my dirty talk lol

Glad you're having fun!

Sounds like you're hitting the spot with him and he's enjoying your every word. Might have to look into that myself! Did similar on FB to a guy and him to me and loved it. But I knew him!

Ive spent too long focusing on secondary school, college and now work to even focus on having a relationship or any fun (obviously from the college onwards stage) so idk it's nice to actually be having a bit of fun and with work I find it hard to make tome to go out so thought going online would give me a bit of something whilst im busy I can work tinder around my life

I know I shouldn't but I want to meet up with this lad and have fun he's not said anything I just want to think being a virgin is taking its toll

Enjoy :)

Kirsty92 wrote:

I know I shouldn't but I want to meet up with this lad and have fun he's not said anything I just want to think being a virgin is taking its toll

Why's that?x

I'd have to tell him I'm a virgin first see if he still wants to but it is so tempting to hop on the next bus to have sex with him. I shouldn't and I'm trying to be good but it's very tempting

@NatandTom why what? Why do I want to or why do I feel I shouldn't?

Kirsty92 wrote:

@NatandTom why what? Why do I want to or why do I feel I shouldn't?

Why you feel you shouldn't

Because we've only been talking since yesterday and I haven't met him and he currently doesn't know I've never had sex but ooh it's tempting!

Well it's your shout if you tell him now or later. I don't know why you think it's taking a toll though?

Because usually I'm a good girl and wouldn't consider having sex with someone immediately when I haven't met them lol

On a plus he's fine with me being a virgin. I think this is literally just gonna be fun though so I'm hardly gonna get hurt

You sound like you are having lots of fun with this guy and if you want to have sex for the first time with him then that's totally cool. There is no rule that your first time has to be with someone you love or someone you've known for months. Some people believe their virginity is precious and they want to save it for someone special, others think society makes too much of a big deal out of. It doesn't matter what other people think, the important thing is what do you think?

If you decide to meet him, could you maybe meet for a coffee first to decide if the chemistry is there in person?

The only thing I would say is be aware that this might not go anywhere. You might meet, have sex and then never hear from him again. How would you feel if that happened?