Sex toy bingo

I sell sex toys as well as enjoy using them and was thinking of hosting a sex toy bingo. Would that be something you'd be interested in going to if there was one hosted near you? Just trying to get a feel for the idea before I invest too much into it. Would love others input :)

1 Like

I'd want to go to Sex Toy Bingo!

if its not to far away count me in.

sounds like a great idea!

Forgive me if im incorrect but do you mean bingo as in old ladies down the local community centre bingo? If so then bingo and sex toys seem like an odd combination as bingo is usually associated with the blue rinse brigade. How about sex toy poker?

Would it be like you'd call out a sex toy and if they had it they'd cover it up? I don't think I get it..

MissChar wrote:

Would it be like you'd call out a sex toy and if they had it they'd cover it up? I don't think I get it..

I'm confused too - how would the game work?

I kinda just assumed she meant playing bingo normally but with sex toys as prizes? X

Cornish89 wrote:

I kinda just assumed she meant playing bingo normally but with sex toys as prizes? X

That's what I thought too, good idea :)

Bingo is so dull tho! Sex toy is a slight incentive but I don't think it would get me there lol. You'd need to make it some sort of sexy bingo!

I agree, bingo is dull. Even if there was sex toys as prizes, I still wouldn't go. The money aspect is more appealing to me, because then I could just spend it on whatever sex toys I want haha!

I'd go if there was one near me. Sounds fun!

I'd go if there was one near me. Sounds fun!

Im not sure how it would work either? Am i missing something?

Cornish89 wrote:

Exactly!

Bingo is fun, with a few drinks ;)

Brilliant idea I'm in 😃

A lot of people like Mary Kay, Scentsy and other product sellers will host a bingo night with every single square on everyone’s bingo card as products that people can buy.

Then, as the host, go one by one, showing off each product and introducing it (selling the product). The audience is engaged and interested in each new product and hope for one to give them a bingo.

Give away one prize (or more if you can) to the first person to get a line. Then a second prize to the first person (not the same as the first person) to get 2 lines complete.

It seems this format could work for you. Cheers.