Sex toy recommendation?

Hi there,

I was hoping to get some advice on what to choose,

I'm after a sex toy of sorts that i could -to put it bluntly "ride".
I'd want it to vibrate around the clitoris mainly, and id want it to be pretty sturdy.
Iv'e purchased the "rocks off" vibrator previouly and it really doesnt work for me, its extremely awkward and, sometimes it just hurts!
Browsing on lovehoney, iv'e seen things like "doc johnsons iride" or the sex chairs etc,
the iride is a bit pricey and im not too sure whether it would be that comfortable,
plus id want something i can take into bed with me as well, so something small-ish.
I know im being pretty picky but iv'e been compromising with a rabbit for a while now and its not really hitting the spot lol
So could anyone give me any advice on toys in this style they've tried and given the thumbs up to?

If you have a hard surface available a suction cup dildo with a vibrating cock ring sounds right for you

Young and fun95 wrote:

If you have a hard surface available a suction cup dildo with a vibrating cock ring sounds right for you

+1 That's a really good idea :) x

Scorpius12 wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

+1 That's a really good idea :) x

+2. Great idea!

Young and fun95 wrote:

I like this idea, but it wouldn't be the best thing to take into bed with me really, i'd want something a bit more comfortable rather than a hard surface

sexyglitter wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

I like this idea, but it wouldn't be the best thing to take into bed with me really, i'd want something a bit more comfortable rather than a hard surface

You could always use a small mirror to attach it too :) x

Scorpius12 wrote:

sexyglitter wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

You could always use a small mirror to attach it too :) x

I think i'd need something to like "grind"against, along with having a dildo too, to simulate "girl on top" sex, haha, im so awkward but yeah, not too sure whether the suction cup dildo would work for me

How about the rockbox2? It is rid able once you figure it out and will give you sensations like nowt else

Sum Sub wrote:

How about the rockbox2? It is rid able once you figure it out and will give you sensations like nowt else

Bit pricey for me really :(

How about a wand underneath a small pillow? Wand is around £50 but if it doesnt work for you you can always send it back