Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat

Thank you

I wrote a review and just wondering what else I can do to become a toy tester.

2 Likes

Keep writing detailed reviews and have a read through The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

Can you see how many i have done please

Id love to test the estim just something id like to try and review :relieved:

This might be a silly question and i apolise if its been asked before in this thread. How do i find reviews that i’ve written and ensure that they have been linked to my community account? I have written a few reviews on products i’ve bought but can’t see any audit of them on my LH account so i’m not sure if i qualify for the prodcuts that need to be tested even though i’d obviously be up for trying some out

Sadly reviews aren’t linked to your community profile like that anymore. Providing you are using the same email address when you submit the review that you use to log into the forum, Brenna will be able to see all your reviews on her side though

1 Like

Hi, I’ve been a regular customer of Lovehoney now for a few years and recently discovered this community. What a fun group! I didn’t know we could share reviews or test products as part of this forum. My partner gifted me a bunch of toys and lingerie a month back and I spent a good part of today morning recapping my experience writing reviews for all of them.

How long does it take for reviews to go live? Can I see them all in one place? And lastly, how can I change this username lol?

Hi and welcome!

Reviews can take a couple of days to go live.

Sadly, there is no longer a way to see all the reviews you’ve written in one place; you’ll need to keep a note of which ones you’ve done.

To change your username:

Changing Your Username

If you wish to change your username you can pop a request in to Customer Care by sending an email to customercare@lovehoney.co.uk.

Please include:

Your current username:
Your preferred new username:
Name:
Email:
DOB or Postcode:
Reason:

2 Likes

Thank you so much

Sorry I’m confused, no disrespect

How does one find out that their reviews are live? Do we get an email notification? I’m excited to start!

@sjlondon1 , I’m afraid not anymore, you just have to keep an eye on the product page for reviews you’ve submitted. If you sort the reviews by “Newest” any recently submitted ones will appear at the top regardless of rating though, which makes it much easier. Welcome aboard!

Hi @Dustin_69c10 :wave:
Are you confused about the Trust Levels on the forum or Lovehoney’s Tester Program? I’m sure there are lots of us that can answer any questions.

1 Like

No, for some reason it would not come of respond… So that’s why said. Thank you for responding

No problem, on a phone screen the little dustbin will always cancel a post. Sure there’s something similar on the desktop version though I use my phone for everything so I’m not quite sure what it looks like. Hope that helps and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face:. I appreciate that :heart:

1 Like

Can you test me how many valid reviews i have please

I would like to know for myself to, or at least how to find out haha

how do i become a tester