Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat

Welcome to the forum tax have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide
It’ll give you everything you need :grin: have fun

1 Like

How do you become a substitute tester?..

1 Like

Hi @asiacunningham2002, this is an old topic :blush:

If you’re interested in becoming a tester, all the information you need should be in The Great Big Review and Testing Guide :+1:t2:

You can also pop any questions in the Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat and experienced testers will help you out :blush:

How do you get to know if you’ve been picked to become a tester?

You will receive a email to let you know

1 Like

Anyone else been incredibly excited about the recent testers? There seem to be so many more products on offer and an amazing range too! Hopefully see some more arrive in the post!

4 Likes

These most recent ones have me really excited, I’ve not been picked for testing yet but I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed for this one, I’ve always wanted to try some of the more out there toy styles like these! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I am currently testing a product but one part is faulty , have contacted LH via the contact us button , is that the best way to do it ? Know its the weekend so not expecting a reply today . Just checking i had done it the right way .

@Lovingsex , I would email @Lovehoney_Brenna directly (community@lovehoneygroup.com) as she sends out all the tester items. I had a faulty product a few years back, she organised the returns lable for me and sent out a replacement. I also got an extension on the review deadline.

1 Like

Lovely thank you , will do that :grin:

2 Likes

I am new to the testing world and just started using toys. I got a prostate massager that is top notch. I am wanting to be a tester to learn and experience new toys and write accurate reviews on how well they work or don’t work for me. Hope to join the community!

1 Like

Hi there @alangdon1 , if you want to be a tester, the best way to go about it is to write good reviews for anything you’ve tried on the Lovehoney website. If you haven’t used many toys you can review lubes, and lingerie or other items on the site. My advice is to just write helpful reviews to get you started then when you have a few up your sleeve you might get chosen to test products on here. There is a few guides I’d suggest looking at, one tic I’ll go find them and share the links.

1 Like

@alangdon1 here you go check these out The great big review testing guide and How to write a great review good luck

1 Like

I’m currently testing a product but don’t know where to leave the review. The email said I’d get another email telling me where but I never received another email. I’ve emailed back but have heard nothing. I don’t want to expire over the review time, what should I do?

How long have you had the item? Generally the email will come after a few days, my last one was about a week after I got the product.

@Lovehoney_Brenna is really good at replying though depending on when you’ve emailed, she may not have received it if it was outside of business hours.

She’s tagged now, so she’ll likely reply to you when she’s back.

I got the first email on the 7th march

The email to say you were being sent something? Even allowing for the postage time and if the review email was coming a week after they expected you to receive it, I’d still have expected you to have gotten the review email by now.

1 Like

Agree with JoCat you should have received it by now and usually within a week, although if it’s not a secret review and already for sale on LH you can do a review on the item page.

1 Like

I am testing one at the moment and the email said leave a review in the usual way , we will send an email in the next few days . I never got the email , same date as yours .
As it is not a secret review i just went on the website and reviewed it , was told a while ago this works for a test item if you use the same email .

3 Likes

Okay thanks for your help everyone!! :blush: