Sex Toy Testers - Would anyone be interested in speaking about the experience?

Would be more than happy to provide some input but due to my job I wouldn’t be comfortable sharing name/ profile photo. Let me know if I can help :slight_smile:

Yes id be happy to share a first name, but no photo. Been a tester for about a decade x

1 Like

Whilst we haven’t tested for Lovehoney for a while, we got our start out testing sex toys with Lovehoney before moving onto running our own review blog so I’d be interested :slight_smile:

Hi Brenna,

Name and age is not a problem for me either :slight_smile: even a photo if it doesn’t need to have my face there. Hope I’m chosen to test something first :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We’d be happy to take part in this :slight_smile:

I’d be happy to and I’ve been testing for 8 years now, but not so keen on my name and picture - unless you also fancy giving me a job since it’s a bit frowned upon in the sector I currently work in. :smiley:

1 Like

For sure :heart_eyes:
Although I need to be selected for toy testing now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna

Happy to be included first name and age please. :wink:

1 Like

Like others I would more then happy to give back but unfortunately I couldnt have a face picture. 3 years ago it wouldn’t have mattered but since having kids I have to be more private.

I’d be happy but without name and picture

Myself and my husband regularly try new
Toys out from love honey….it keeps our sex life more fun and interesting but mostly keeps our passion intimacy and closeness towards each other….
I am very interested and name age and pics all ok

1 Like

Would love to

1 Like

We would absolutely relish the isea of being of assistance to this, pictures are no problem but honestly eould prefer to be anonymously part of it.

It’s been a short while since I actually did a review but I have no bars held I’m up for anything asked would love to give my side :grin:

1 Like

Happy to use my name and age but not a photo of my face.

@AJSTAR and @Steve_Laura69, not sure if you guys saw this and I know you are really active on the forum, may be up your alley!

1 Like

Well we haven’t been selected for testing yet but I would be happy to share pictures videos etc! Obviously would depend on what type would be required and the OH wouldn’t be keen on photos or last name being shared…… not sure if that would help at all :kissing_heart:

Sure I’d be ok to offer some contribution to an article, can use my user name and I don’t mind sending a photo if needed.

I
Like others, I’m happy for first name, age and rough location, but not a photo!

We would be happy to no bother at all. :ok_hand::grinning: