Sex toys... do people enjoy watching their partner?

Honestly I’m curious. My husband knows I’ve started quite the collection :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but has never initiated us using them or watching me use them. He has tried a couple and is happy to use whst i bring up and gives feedback, what do you suggest?

19 Likes

I love watching my partner. It’s very sexy.

7 Likes

We have vibrators, clit suction/vibrators, and dildos. Truthfully, my favorite is the dildos. We have a 6 inch with 1.5 girth, the emperor which is 8 inches and 2 inch girth, then the Big one called The Kong which is 10 inches in length and 2.5 inches in girth. All of them are fun to watch because of the penetration, in/out motion, but when it’s large and pulls on the labia, gaaaahhhhh!!! Mind numbing!! But you have to be enjoying it for him to enjoy it. So if the smaller one is doing the job, use it and he will love it!! Plus, have him participate… You have nipples to suck on and an asshole he can rub or play with!! Ask him to watch and then ask him to help, please let us know if that works!

9 Likes

@Stuck_nomore I think the overall answer is yes from my point of view men love to watch. It’s not just seeing at act it’s watching the pleasure, that’s most rewarding in my view.

Rather that leaving/waiting for him to initiate. I think you should proactively invite him to watch you. I’m almost the invite will be positively received.

Good luck, and enjoy.

6 Likes

I would love to watch my partner if given the chance. Unfortunately she is not interested in toys and certainly not allowing me to watch unless the opportunity is brought up by me.

1 Like

My favourite thing to do.

I love to watch her masturbate with her vibrators. Sometimes she handcuffs and blindfolds me so all I can do is listen to the wonderful sounds she makes when she comes.

9 Likes

:100: % Yes it’s great visually and also knowing the pleasure my wife gets from using them.

6 Likes

Definitely 100% yes :raised_hands:
Hubby loves watching me, using my toys and a variety of them. If we’re in the sub dom role, he’ll tell me what toys to use, and in what order to use them. And if I’m close to orgasm he’ll deny me it until he says I can orgasm.

When he does watch me, he says he loves seeing the pleasure it gives me, also hearing it, especially at the end.

7 Likes

I agree it’s a real turn on to watch my mrs get to a point where we can both enjoy it ! So win win :trophy:

5 Likes

Apparently no …

We’ve played with alsorts of toys and tools over the years and had had what I thought was great fun.
Last night we had this very conversation and according to my hubby he gets no pleasure from toys so why would he be interested in participating or watching?

Neither does he see the point in sending sexy texts or anything of the sort anymore as unless it’s at an appropriate time for him, he isn’t bothered it’s just annoying.

He admitted to being slightly jealous of the toys we have now and seemed to think that they are something I should enjoy solo.

Apparently he’d rather just have sex with me when the time is right for him, just bodies nothing more.
Funnily enough after his conversation I wasn’t really in the mood and so went to sleep last night. This morning I’ve had a gob full about winding him up and leading him on then leaving him without.

Anyhow, my point is here - some men aren’t bothered about watching their women or toys or anything - they are purely about when the time is right for them.

My husband loves watching me use my toys to pleasure myself. He also likes me to watch him and we often play and watch each other. When the mood takes us. It’s just one facet of our sex life and nothing to be embarrassed about.

1 Like

Watching my wife use toys is super hot! She makes me watch and tells me not to touch which intensifies how much I want to touch.

2 Likes

I’m sorry hubby was not into you using the toys and by having the conversation was not trying to get him in the mood. I’m sure if you had wanted that you could easily of achieved that. Good luck and enjoy the toys solo, he does not realise what he is missing. @FortySomethingWife

4 Likes

I love using toys with my wife. I struggle to watch her for too long, I just have to get involved.

Sometimes she’ll tie and gag me, then lay in front of me and play with herself to wind me up.

4 Likes

Yeah, its a good starter, as long as that isnt all that happens

2 Likes

Lovely to watch, though I’d like to do a little more than watch usually

I love to watch my OH pleasure herself so hot sometimes I’m happy just to watch other times I will join in if I’m either allowed or asked to she doesn’t do it that often in front of me but used to say she just didn’t do it but confessed she is now doing it more often sometimes when she is horny ahe may disappear upstairs she knows I know why and she leaves bedroom door open so I can accidentally catch her.

2 Likes

I’m starting to see that everything needs to be on his terms or it doesn’t do it for him.

We are big fans. Usually as part of D/S play. As others have suggested, try an upfront invitation to watch. Communication is always key :blush:

3 Likes

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but that’s selfish. It should be about both of you, not just about him and his needs.

3 Likes