Sex toys for male bodies, for use during sex

Does anyone have any recommendations for toys for male presenting people to use as a couple or just during sex? I’d love to get my partner some toys to play with, as currently they are all for use on me! He’s the dominant in our relationship so that needs to factor in too I guess?!

1 Like

@ Andila A little more info needed. Gay relationship I presume? Toys for solo play or while getting it on? You mention your partner is Dominant. Does he just lead or is it a BDsm thing? Lots of ideas. Just not sure what is right for you.

Prostate Massager, cock rings, couples wevib stuff… For a few

1 Like

Well, my favorite toys to use when playing dominant are the toys I get to use on my partner more than toys used on my body.

After that, I do enjoy cock rings and ball stretchers/cages to enhance and maintain erection and pleasure (my wife really enjoys the feeling of by balls hitting her when we’re in doggy, and stretchers really emphasize that). I have used penis extenders in dominant role as well as I have a bit of a stretching fetish I think and enjoy submitting her to that play.

Otherwise, as @be3169 said, we could give better answers with some more information about what y’all’s regular/routine play looks like including toys you already may have in circulation, etc.

Prostate massage with cock ring combo are great or we-vibe toys

1 Like