Sex Toys for Men... from Women?

Hmmm strap on beginners set or beginners butt plug maybe

frankiev27 wrote:

Hmmm strap on beginners set or beginners butt plug maybe External MediaExternal Media

ooooo good choice actually :D

Thank you AdamKR...

All thought i must admit i havent tried them (yet) but would once with a gf ... like the idea of using toys for pleasure on both, instead of it being one sided ;-)

frankiev27 wrote:

Thank you AdamKR...

All thought i must admit i havent tried them (yet) but would once with a gf ... like the idea of using toys for pleasure on both, instead of it being one sided ;-)

my wife and i own a strap on, i think its fantastic personally :D

Well, just to be completely different to the other suggestions, I really don't get on with strokers, sleeves and so on - I'd have to say the IBuzz 2:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9693

Sadly Lovehoney no longer stock this, but it has to be our favourite toy to use together. All the advantages of a vibrating cock ring and a bunny-type clit vibe, but it runs off AAAs rather than the silly little button cells, so with good rechargeables it's very cheap to run (and lasts a looong time).

Also works for foreplay or penetration, and plugging it into an mp3 player or similar is a very interesting experience! Fortunately I bought a spare just in case our first one ever gives up the ghost

My only criticisms are that the bullets can't be individually switched (not much point having the bunny going if you're using the ring during penetration), and the cables are a bit short. Probably something I could fix myself with a soldering iron, patience and a dash of luck, but never quite got around to it... perhaps the thing I'd like to receive would be an IBuzz 3 that addresses these issues!

Sticking with things that actually exist for a moment, I have to say I'm interested in trying an Aneros - never treated myself though, because I'd be really annoyed to spend that much if it didn't work for me.

Tupperwareheart wrote:

The first things i bought for my OH were Tracey Cox's stroker and one of the TENGA onacups. Not at all scary to look at, and can be used alone or with my help. Went down a treat!

Hes not suposed to go down on it !!!!!! External Media

Kinkyfish wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

The first things i bought for my OH were Tracey Cox's stroker and one of the TENGA onacups. Not at all scary to look at, and can be used alone or with my help. Went down a treat!

Hahaha! I knew we were doing something wrong...

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Hahaha! I knew we were doing something wrong...

These things need instruction booklets External Media

written in braille as well i bet that would be intersting to feel..(i'm not taking the mickey)

I'm still new to sex toys but felt quite bad about having toys when my OH doesn't. As he doesn't any real looking toys I got him a tenga egg to try out. Although he loved it it's only been used once and it was me using it on him. He's moving away for uni very soon so I've adopted a stroker for him to try out on his own.I really hope he likes it. He also likes cock rings but not too bothered about them.

I'll love to get him a tenga fliphole but for I think I'll stick to the eggs.

jackador123 wrote:

These things need instruction booklets External Media

As long as we don't have the booklet upside down, all will be fine. External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

AA why is it so rare with you two do you live far apart

He has arthritus and sciatica.(sp?) causes him a lot of of pain to have sex.

hey AA i have this problem too and acupunture has sorted it out really well for me it's taken a few years but hardly get pain anymore unless i overdo it ..but then sex for pain, pain for sex no argument sex and groan in pain afterwardsxx

lickmadick wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

AA why is it so rare with you two do you live far apart

He has arthritus and sciatica.(sp?) causes him a lot of of pain to have sex.

hey AA i have this problem too and acupunture has sorted it out really well for me it's taken a few years but hardly get pain anymore unless i overdo it ..but then sex for pain, pain for sex no argument sex and groan in pain afterwardsxx

Must resist skeptical streak...External Media

if you ain't tried it you can't knock it and taking pain killers is not so good for you either

lickmadick wrote:

if you ain't tried it you can't knock it and taking pain killers is not so good for you either

O but you can. That sir is a logical fallacy.External Media

I have no doubt you report you feel better, I just don't ascribe it to acupuncture. Anecdotal evidence means very little in the wider scientific context. Sorry if this sounds a bit preachy, I just suffer from a severe aversion to pseudo-science and other irrationalities. I find them, on the whole, rather harmful and dangerous.

Have a check through this is you're really bothered about why:

http://skepdic.com/acupuncture.html

External Media

Glad you feel better though.

lickmadick wrote:

Oooo and on that note, often they are not. However taking them is a cost/benefit analysis and they shouldn't just be discounted out of hand.External Media

phew you take the biscuit wanda but i'm sorry me ol fruit it works for me ta da

lickmadick wrote:

Some people just can't manage without painkillers - I take pain modifiers every day and painkillers most days aswell as using massage and TENS....personally I think acupuncture *could* work, but only in the very short term. I'd guess it worked in some way related to gate theory which is the way TENS works. It just switches the nerves from receiving pain to receiving touch which can give yourself some respite but in the long term it's unlikely to have any real effect. Also, of course, having someone spending an hour soothing and relaxing you is going to benefit a lot too! But again, in the long term, there are preferable ways of managing chronic pain - for example (now I don't have arthritis so I wouldn't recommend this for that, just an example) I do pilates and physio to manage my pain longer term as well as being on long term pain modifiers (less addictive and damaging than painkillers). I believe AA's partner is also on the same pain modifiers for the arthritis.

Adx

PS - sorry for off topicness - somewhat interested in pain!

Adx

Back on the subject (sorry ladies! ) what are peoples take on the open ended versus closed ended stroker / masturbators?

I had a couple of open ended toys in my random grab bag, and although the sensation wasn't bad with one of them, I found the open ended part was a bit of a problem for me, especially as when pushed all the way onto me, it left the entire head of my tool out of the toy.

I am now thinking, that if I were to get another toy, I would definitely choose a closed one (and probably a longer one too). Am I missing a trick here, or is closed generally better?

toycar69 wrote:

Back on the subject (sorry ladies! External Media) what are peoples take on the open ended versus closed ended stroker / masturbators?

I had a couple of open ended toys in my random grab bag, and although the sensation wasn't bad with one of them, I found the open ended part was a bit of a problem for me, especially as when pushed all the way onto me, it left the entire head of my tool out of the toy.

I am now thinking, that if I were to get another toy, I would definitely choose a closed one (and probably a longer one too). Am I missing a trick here, or is closed generally better?

I wrote a review on a toy like that. I named that action 'The meerkat'.

I wasn't a fan of this one but I imagine some might be really good for oral.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17674&reviewid=25915#customer_reviews